GVille vs fulton

Vols1234

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This game, if it happens, will be at Fulton.  As mentioned it is 3 weeks away if all goes well for the Devils.  Grainger is a sleeper, but E'town is not.  If Greeneville does make it  to Fulton they will be underdogs.  That said, Greeneville is an athletic, well coached team that under the right circumstances can beat Fulton.  Good luck to both teams and lets see what happens.

This game, if it happens, will be at Fulton. As mentioned it is 3 weeks away if all goes well for the Devils. Grainger is a sleeper, but E'town is not. If Greeneville does make it to Fulton they will be underdogs. That said, Greeneville is an athletic, well coached team that under the right circumstances can beat Fulton. Good luck to both teams and lets see what happens.

Greeneville beats Betsy by at least 35

What people fail to realize is that win you dominate teams like Fulton and Greeneville do it could ruin a teams season. Meaning that Fulton could dominate a good team really bad and in turn causing them to lose confidence and swag and lose more games than they should. When you are undefeated that is ten automatic losses that the record shows. Fulton and Greeneville both scheduled non region games with teams that were higher classes that are normally pretty strong. I do not think that those strength of schedule rankings are necessarily accurate and will effect the outcome of the playoffs in any way shape or form.

Fulton scheduled 5 higher class teams. There strength of schedule is watered down IMO because of how terrible Austin East is this year. But 3 other teams from their district had at least 5 wins.

Jefferson co. morristown west and daniel boone are usually top ten teams in there respected divisions 5a and 6 a teams they have had a down year normally they are giving everybody a fit just so happened that they are not up to par this year . now everybody wants to say that GHS  has had a cupcake year . well tell those kids that for any team that has sweated there buts off for the last 5 or 6 months that they play for a weak team and they will tell you to take a hike!

What people fail to realize is that win you dominate teams like Fulton and Greeneville do it could ruin a teams season. Meaning that Fulton could dominate a good team really bad and in turn causing them to lose confidence and swag and lose more games than they should. When you are undefeated that is ten automatic losses that the record shows. Fulton and Greeneville both scheduled non region games with teams that were higher classes that are normally pretty strong. I do not think that those strength of schedule rankings are necessarily accurate and will effect the outcome of the playoffs in any way shape or form.

that is a very good statement on both schools i commend you for hitting the nail on the head! i get so tired of these west coast ers saying that the power aint in the east - let me tell ya it is !  i am ready for some playoffs the countdown has begun!!!!!!!