GVille vs fulton

Vols1234

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All yall greenville fans, go to youtube and put in "splo865tv

Alright I'm confused, are you checkin in or are you checkin out because you were a little wishy washy there about it at the end pretty boy. Lol you called yourself pretty. The only thing pretty is the pretty sketchy driving while making a video you were doing there. Bet you read CoachT an update your myspace while you drive too huh?

last time i checked fulton is still in  knoxville the hillibilly capital of the world and trezevant has the best rated defense in the state :

Trezevant 4.5/11 Fulton 5.2/11 Greeneville 5.5/11

OK then!

Even these stats are wrong. The Stat-rats have given Trezevant a goose egg averaged into their points allowed for a game they never played. Their last game was a forfiet, yet the computers add it to the totals. If you redo the math, Trezevant would still be in the lead, but should have a 5.0 based on 10 games. 

Edited by Photoman

Photo, a forfeit is scored as a 1-0 win.

I know about the 1-0 victory in the score book.... But they didn't even strap on a jockstrap! If you don't take the field of play you shouldn't get to say our defense held them to zero yards passing and zero yards rushing and have that count. Those stats should be void. What can I say.... It's the stupid common sense things that get on my nerves the most.

I know about the 1-0 victory in the score book.... But they didn't even strap on a jockstrap! If you don't take the field of play you shouldn't get to say our defense held them to zero yards passing and zero yards rushing and have that count. Those stats should be void. What can I say.... It's the stupid common sense things that get on my nerves the most.

I agree. Don't worry though because after the championship game they will be like the 5th lol

I agree very good point.