GVille vs fulton

Vols1234

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jefferson Co. nor Daniel Boone has been a top 10 team in years.  Morristown West is normally a good team and very good at that.  Unfortunately they are really bad this year.  I still give the scheduling to Fulton.  Big upgrade, and can't help that Alcoa dropped them.  I still have Fulton as a 35 points or more over Greeneville.  There is a reason why all the College Coaches are in the stands and why Oregon State would travel this far to see a team.  Just my opinion.  I don't think Fulton has played their starters after the first half this year. 

Really don't think schedules are that weak. Think both teams play teams that will schedule them. Alcoa and West dropped Fulton. Sure other teams dodge Greenville as well. Play off systems doesn't really promote healthily competition during regular season. Don't know if Fulton is best team in Tn but they are the best team in Knoxville including the Vols and certainly the best coached relatively speaking. Final point. This thread will be moot is G ville or Fulton over looks there opponents the next two weeks. As Haliran Hill says anything is possible.

Jefferson Co. nor Daniel Boone has been a top 10 team in years.  Morristown West is normally a good team and very good at that.  Unfortunately they are really bad this year.  I still give the scheduling to Fulton.  Big upgrade, and can't help that Alcoa dropped them.  I still have Fulton as a 35 points or more over Greeneville.  There is a reason why all the College Coaches are in the stands and why Oregon State would travel this far to see a team.  Just my opinion.  I don't think Fulton has played their starters after the first half this year. 

Daniel Boone finished last season ranked #7 in the state...

Gville's schedule looked pretty weak this yr. Guess now they will have to play some good teams. What would be funny is if gville or fulton got beat and this game never happened

This schedule is not much weaker than any they have had in the past 4 years...the exception being the 2 years they played Alcoa. They were the toughest team on their schedule those years,including the playoffs.