Memphis Hamilton wil be the top team in Memphis

megatron

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That will not change, they all think they have arrived. Leron is the most humble dude on the team but he don't get the rock enough. A guy who is a kid who could play in the league one day only scores off stick backs. Roby is unselfish, it's the other guys I'm worried about.

I feel what u saying Leron is humble that's comes from his upbringing what I'm waiting is him to play with that fire at 6-8 with his skills he should be 20 and 10 at the least every night

I agree that White Station should be the favorite, but I dont think they will get out of Memphis.They have all the talent with 6 D1 guys on the roster.I will say this,but someone who watch them play more than I do can answer this,the White Station team I saw play last year didnt play tough or hard enough for me.It seems like they played to laid back and didnt get after anybody defensively. They didnt play with no fire.Thats what I seen and do anybody think that will change this year.

U know wat Chipper I told someone that very thing that they were a underachiever and they blamed on them having a lot of injuries last season that was until they last to G-town last season if they don't Hamilton will beat them by double digits Cause the Lawsons ,Birdsong ,Red ,Collier They are all dogs they are going to stay on you until they end plus Arlington and Houston will be Hungry Ridgeway will be a threat as long asCoach Henning is on the sidelines Edited by con901

U missing what I'm saying I'm not taking nothing away from leron what I'm saying is he got to get that fire in him where he demands the ball if I'm the best player on a team I'm demanding the ball run the offense through me that's what I'm saying he gone have to be that if White Station going to be the team they are suppose 2 he is a little passive sometimes But that's not a bad trait cause he is a respectable kid but on the court you have to let that go he has to have a killer instinct he does not have it yet

Edited by con901

Its Patino's job to get that point across. Leron can post hard, run the floor like a deer, but he still has to wait to be fed. If WS plays thru Leron they win it all if not it will be a long season.

Hamilton is talented, but are a wildcard. I love there fire but they tend to let that fire get the best of them. If they can maintain there discipline, and composure the sky is the limit.

They were expected to come close last year, they were two games away from state including a call that changed their season on a top 10 player in the county, Dedric where he ended up not playing in their last 2 games. They gon play different for Coach Lawson, they his sons, he knows them and adding Birdsong is something guys are not looking at. The dude is a beast!! I know, I've coached against Lawson a few times, he's gonna be a lot different than they last dude they had as coach. I love White Station, one of my kids that played for me goes there but I also know, Hamilton will be tough for them to play. 

Birdsongs presence is undeniable, but he is the wildest card of them all. If his head is straight and they get a handle on there point gaurd situation, Hamilton has a two year run at state.

and you're right about Birdsong if can get it together their maybe no stoping him also don't forget Torries Thomas who at 6-11 will give them size no team can match