Hampton dogs 2013

tootiedwc

He went to Boone as a freshman then transferred to Hampton after playing with Boone during the summer between his 9th and 10th grade year. He was recruited by McClain and the Hampton assistant at the sports complex. Valentine and his dad was not happy because Boone coach would not allow him to play where they wanted him to play and that was the guard position. So they transferred to Hampton. That's the truth behind the situation. They moved to Hampton and are completely legal as far as TSSAA goes. But it is a move that has cost a loss of respect for Smith and Hampton Basketball in our area from most of the coaches, fans, and even a few of the Hampton folks.

Thanks for filling me in.

Your wrong about him not being happy at Boone.He was caught having drugs at school and was kicked out of school.His dad is a super nice guy and I wish him well at Hampton. I'm not bashing the kid but that is what happen why he was at Boone

He went to Boone as a freshman then transferred to Hampton after playing with Boone during the summer between his 9th and 10th grade year. He was recruited by McClain and the Hampton assistant at the sports complex. Valentine and his dad was not happy because Boone coach would not allow him to play where they wanted him to play and that was the guard position. So they transferred to Hampton. That's the truth behind the situation. They moved to Hampton and are completely legal as far as TSSAA goes. But it is a move that has cost a loss of respect for Smith and Hampton Basketball in our area from most of the coaches, fans, and even a few of the Hampton folks.

Cloudland will struggle this year poor choice for a replacement, Harrison doesn't have a clue, there will be no discipline the kids think he's a joke.i look for hampton to win the conference,south greene may come in and make some noise

I think that you are the only one with no clue. Harrison has proved that he can coach. If you would've come to the jv games in the past you would know that. They have worked harder in the off season since he took over than any year Ned or Carp was coaching. They might struggle but it wont be because of not working hard and coaching. It might have to do with the seniors we lost and so many of the players still in football.

It will be interesting to see how the DOGS look on the floor around, lets say, the  end of December...The talent is sure there for a run this season...How the players handle it will be the key factor...I heard most things went well this past spring/summer except for some key injuries that didnt allow 2 and even 3 starters to play in some of the losses in those 9 and 10 game stretches.