Hampton dogs 2013

tootiedwc

I guess we will find out how things look for the dogs real quick with science hill, south, and grace right out of the gate. Not having the football players will make it even tougher. I know they had a great group of freshman come in that have developed a lot over the summer. This will allow the dogs to have something they didn't last year and that is depth. I look for some big things outta this group.

I think that you are the only one with no clue. Harrison has proved that he can coach. If you would've come to the jv games in the past you would know that. They have worked harder in the off season since he took over than any year Ned or Carp was coaching. They might struggle but it wont be because of not working hard and coaching. It might have to do with the seniors we lost and so many of the players still in football.

i didnt say the kids haven

I think that you are the only one with no clue. Harrison has proved that he can coach. If you would've come to the jv games in the past you would know that. They have worked harder in the off season since he took over than any year Ned or Carp was coaching. They might struggle but it wont be because of not working hard and coaching. It might have to do with the seniors we lost and so many of the players still in football.

i didnt say the kids havent worked hard,and yes they will struggle due to the seniors they lost not saying this bunch is it hard workers and picking up whitehead should only make them better nothing personal towards the kids just don't care for gary.guess we'll just have to wait and see

Good question! Im waiting for word from a couple parents from each team, to see what the story was.

All I know is Hampton didn't look as good as I had hoped last night....Dont think that can be blamed on the two football players' first game either (although they were a lil rusty B) )....Condition seems to be the key word for now & for all!

A win is a win at this point, but I saw a TON of talent on that floor and a will to play team ball...THAT I like :thumb:

They may prove me wrong, but I believe this unit will be a blast to watch play when they gel

Good question! Im waiting for word from a couple parents from each team, to see what the story was.

All I know is Hampton didn't look as good as I had hoped last night....Dont think that can be blamed on the two football players' first game either (although they were a lil rusty B) )....Condition seems to be the key word for now & for all!

A win is a win at this point, but I saw a TON of talent on that floor and a will to play team ball...THAT I like :thumb:

They may prove me wrong, but I believe this unit will be a blast to watch play when they gel

Awork in progress, but the football boys will help a ton as it goes along. It'll take a little time to gel and play as one. Size would be my biggest worry,