CPA vs Whitehouse Heritage

coach77

The Patriots have the perfect personnel for a Pro-I offense.  Huge fullback and tailback and a couple of talented receivers.  But, we run the wing-t.  The Pats are  just lucky to be in the playoffs. Patriots will have to play a perfect game and the Lions will have to play their worst game ever for us to win and move on.  But it can happen........

Cleggy and all Patriot Fans,

We hope you have a safe trip and a good time tonight in the Den.  It's a fun atmosphere.  Of course we are pulling for CPA to win but we always want to be gracious hosts.  Should be a good game. 

In terms of X's and O's we have plenty of unofficial coaches in the stands too but the ones on our sideline are some of the finest I've ever been around.  CPA runs a spread attack.  But don't let the formations fool you.  It's a power run game complemented with a play action passing attack.  You will see 2 different QB's.  One is a Tebow type runner and the other is a little better passer.   We have some talented receivers and over achieving hard running RB's.

The defense is a bit of the suprise this year as we lost most of the starters in the middle from last year's team.  We may not be a statistical leader in points allowed but that is usually because most of the points are scored by our opponents are after the running clock is initiated in the 2nd half.  We've given up very few 1st half points this year when the starters are in the game.    

Like you stated...anything is possible.  If we turn the ball over and make mistakes that's when upsets happen.  We've had some turnovers and penalties at times so we are not mistake free.  However, we've been pretty efficient overall and executing at a pretty high level the last few games especialy in the first half when starters were playing.   

Not just because I'm a Bobcat fan, but just a statement of this years Patriots team, Cleggy is right.  Against CPA, I'll be a little shocked to hear about a Patriots win against CPA.  But then, I was a little shocked to see the Pats beat Sycamore when we didn't.  So as the saying goes...anything can happen on any given Friday night, even if it's not likely. 

Go get em', Pats.