Who will be the next Head Coach at Knox Central

Vols1234

Knox county will not hire coaches that have had DUIs, just saying...

Just Saying has got to be the most girlish thing I ever hear on these boards ... I guess Catholic has no problem with it , of course we know what a perfect past history Catholic Priests have , don't we ! lol 

http://www.wsmv.com/story/14819189/nfl-qb-turned-hs-coach-faces-dui-charge-3-10-2011

Hey listen I wasn't trying to insult one of your sheep there pepvol as we all know that you guys don't have any issues over there in that outstanding program and I  was not one of the Irish faithful that thought we should hire a DUI guy either, I was just stating a fact that Knox county doesn't hire guys with DUIs, Knox county looks at hiring teachers before coaches, if they are a good teacher then they will hire them as a head coach, at least that is what my good friend at Powell told me on how they got the HC they got...

Hey listen I wasn't trying to insult one of your sheep there pepvol as we all know that you guys don't have any issues over there in that outstanding program and I  was not one of the Irish faithful that thought we should hire a DUI guy either, I was just stating a fact that Knox county doesn't hire guys with DUIs, Knox county looks at hiring teachers before coaches, if they are a good teacher then they will hire them as a head coach, at least that is what my good friend at Powell told me on how they got the HC they got...

Well it just sounded a little Hypocritical for a Catholic fan to bring that up ... it sure does seem to be a Catholic thing to do what I say , not as I do . 

If Central can get one of the top five they will be in good shape

I think McMillan or Rang would be the most likely candidates, of that group. KCS can't afford the Price brothers, and I doubt Coatney will come out of retirement. Mike Zeller is an interesting candidate though. He did a pretty good job at LC. I'm still surprised that he resigned.

I think McMillan or Rang would be the most likely candidates, of that group. KCS can't afford the Price brothers, and I doubt Coatney will come out of retirement. Mike Zeller is an interesting candidate though. He did a pretty good job at LC. I'm still surprised that he resigned.

I agree with everything you just said. Price twins will be tough to get, Rang and Mcmillian are your best bets I think for the job. Coatney probably wouldnt be welcomed around Fulton anymore if he came to Central and Ziellar is an interesting candidate, he did pretty well at LC

I agree with everything you just said. Price twins will be tough to get, Rang and Mcmillian are your best bets I think for the job. Coatney probably wouldnt be welcomed around Fulton anymore if he came to Central and Ziellar is an interesting candidate, he did pretty well at LC

I think there are some "former" Bobcat coaches that would like the opportunity. However, I think this has been a done deal since the new principal was hired...I am looking for ties with the OR program...just an opinion tho...