Who will be the next Head Coach at Knox Central

Vols1234

Central had a better QB but was told he would play receiver so he moved on to Bearden. Them they had a frosh 6'3" and could throw it all over the field and he played LB and jv and freshman. I agree it will be interesting to see what happens with new coach. Just saying.

The Kid that moved to Bearden did that last school year. He was never told he would be moved to receiver. He was going to be the starter at Central until he left. The freshman you talk about was just that a freshman. How can you possibly say that he was better than the one that started. I figured that you were talking about the QB position.

I believe that Joe Hassell is getting thrown under the bus with the QB situation and the amount of pass attempts. The running backs were hurt all year, It appeared that they had little choice. To suggest that a coach would try to break some passing record with a QB instead of win a game is just stupid. 

Unless you were there to see the practices and evaluate the kids, I do not think you can say the freshman was better. Did you see both kids play all year (all of the JV games).

It appears to me that you are an angry parent just looking to take shots. I would like to see what you have to say next season when the same kid is the starting QB. Also yo indicated that there was more than 1 kid that should be starting. Who?

This community has their head in the sand. The talent level at Central is nowhere near what it used to be. I hope that a new coach can take them back to the glory days but do not think it will happen. There are just not enough athletes walking the halls anymore.

I wish Central all of the luck in the world and hope they do well. I will be cheering them on all year.

Lol WOW....What a man...Judging another person's character under an anonymous name. Never ceases to amaze me how low people can stoop on these forums. Unreal.

You are correct. I believe that the fracturing in this community and this kind of judgement and talk is a major reason that the program is not doing well coupled with a decline in overall athletes. This occurred when Joel Helton was terminated. This staff was never given any kind of support from a large portion of the community and were constantly fighting that. I am not saying that this is the reason that they did not have more success but it certainly did not help. This kind of division can cause huge problems in the fieldhouse and locker room. if the players are hearing this kind of crap from their parents. I sincerely hope that the new staff gets better support from a larger portion of the community.

As far as taking a shot ast a mans character on here, it blows my mind that people think they know others because they watch them from afar. Making personal judgement about people in that manner just show your own ignorance and faults.It displays your own character.

You are correct. I believe that the fracturing in this community and this kind of judgement and talk is a major reason that the program is not doing well coupled with a decline in overall athletes. This occurred when Joel Helton was terminated. This staff was never given any kind of support from a large portion of the community and were constantly fighting that. I am not saying that this is the reason that they did not have more success but it certainly did not help. This kind of division can cause huge problems in the fieldhouse and locker room. if the players are hearing this kind of crap from their parents. I sincerely hope that the new staff gets better support from a larger portion of the community.

As far as taking a shot ast a mans character on here, it blows my mind that people think they know others because they watch them from afar. Making personal judgement about people in that manner just show your own ignorance and faults.It displays your own character.

Very well said. I am not close to Graham (the man we were both talking about), but I have known of him and know who he is and went to school with both his sister and brother. He is a good man and a great father and a great role model for any child, including his own. I have never heard a bad word said about the guy. Then I come on here and this guy questions his character? Where in the world that came from I have no idea, but I find it pretty offensive and sad.

I hope not Kwayu Graham, his character shouldn't be questioned. I'm pretty sure some people in the Central area would love to have him. Great knowledge of football and even better with dealing with kids. I researched the team in NC. He actually went 3-8, Gaddis went 4-8 year before, this year they went 1-10. At 3-8 he won Carolina Panthers Coach of The Year for his work in the community, students academic achievement and getting kids motivated to play. You say anyone can win at Austin East, the last 2 years they won 2 games. Not to mention Graham played Red bank, Ooltewah, Morristown teams, Webb, and in the same conference as Fulton, Catholic, and Anderson County. He beat Fulton more than beat him, he beat Catholic and never lost to AC. Glad he is at oak Ridge. I don't think he stays there long but glad they have him now.