Greeneville Vs. Betsy

DevilMan03

I like Greeneville's enthusiasm and the thought the Cyclones don't have a chance! You guys keep the motivation coming cause last time I checked I've never seen a game won on coacht. Especially since an underdog has never won a game!

I agree 100% just ask the mighty Michigan wolverines about getting beat by little ole appy state. Nobody give them a chance either

This is one of those weeks that I'm really glad to not be a coach.I think the Devil starters need four quarters against elizabethton to prepare for what will be a war trying to keep up with Fulton's athletes.Nomatter what the score is in the second half,it's not about running a score up but preparing for a monster task that I think only the Devils have a shot at compared to any other 4A and only a handful of teams in any class this year.

I like Greeneville's enthusiasm and the thought the Cyclones don't have a chance! You guys keep the motivation coming cause last time I checked I've never seen a game won on coacht. Especially since an underdog has never won a game!

If you have not seen Greeneville at all this year or in the past several years , then all i can say is you better  Sit Down - Shut Up - And Hang On !  Cause We Ready!

I have great respect for coach Witten and the Betsy football program. Looking for to seeing E.T. Devils will roll! Too much speed on both sides of the ball. Good, fast receivers and a QB that fires precision bullets. And did I mention he is also a great runner that really reads the defense well.                                                                                                                                                                                     DEVILS   48      Betsy   14              

If you have not seen Greeneville at all this year or in the past several years , then all i can say is you better Sit Down - Shut Up - And Hang On ! Cause We Ready!

I've seen Greeneville every year since I was playing them in the 80's! They still put there pants on one leg at a time, same as always! You all having a good team is like a illegal having a border pass! You can't keep quiet about it and someone takes it from you! So my advise to you is just Shut Up and let the team handle there business! Good or bad you can't change it with all your "we're the best" and "we ready" crap! Win or loss the sun will come up the next day and I'm pretty sure it want change any of these kids path in life! Except of course add to a collection of high school memories! Get a clue! Edited by orange and black

I've seen Greeneville every year since I was playing them in the 80's! They still put there pants on one leg at a time, same as always! You all having a good team is like a illegal having a border pass! You can't keep quiet about it and someone takes it from you! So my advise to you is just Shut Up and let the team handle there business! Good or bad you can't change it with all your "we're the best" and "we ready" crap! Win or loss the sun will come up the next day and I'm pretty sure it want change any of these kids path in life! Except of course add to a collection of high school memories! Get a clue!

Right, one leg at a time. Just faster this year!!

Then quit complaining about them and him ! He is showing his spirit for the team and the young men on the team Kudos to BVD and all the work that he puts into his videos  and "former devil" if you would like to discuss this me and The GREENEDEVILARMY  are at the 30 yard line every game front row  come see us.

I agree! Quit complaining! BVD takes his time to put together more of a mini time capsule of the the Green Devils week by week and he should be applauded for it. Like it or not it is very time consuming to edit out the video (Troll...LOL) to make it look good (Edited me in..LOL) and convey the message he wants to put out. Most importantly he is doing it for the kids! I know they appreciate it ! I do the same for our band and have done some clips for the football team and I get coutless thank you's from the kids!  Keep up the good work BVDevil!

I've seen Greeneville every year since I was playing them in the 80's! They still put there pants on one leg at a time, same as always! You all having a good team is like a illegal having a border pass! You can't keep quiet about it and someone takes it from you! So my advise to you is just Shut Up and let the team handle there business! Good or bad you can't change it with all your "we're the best" and "we ready" crap! Win or loss the sun will come up the next day and I'm pretty sure it want change any of these kids path in life! Except of course add to a collection of high school memories! Get a clue!

Never said in my statement that we're the best, i was just stating if you have not seen them play you better sit still because you will miss something they are that fast. and yea We Ready!