Greeneville Vs. Betsy

DevilMan03

I don't

lmao then why comment on something you don't watch? Look agree to disagree! One thing we have in common is the love for the Devils. The videos that he does is for the fans and the team and he does them for free. allot of teams would love to have a FAN as passionate for their team. Edited by GREENEDEVILARMY

lmao then why comment on something you don't watch? Look agree to disagree! One thing we have in common is the love for the Devils. The videos that he does is for the fans and the team and he does them for free. allot of teams would love to have a FAN as passionate for there team.

I watch them every week...usually laugh my butt off. Although I would like to see him record less from his car.

I watch them every week...usually laugh my butt off. Although I would like to see him record less from his car.

it was COLD barb! Lol we have another person with the same passion for the devils that does some videos. I will try to post them soon , the Devils are lucky to have fans like that. Thats my opinion. Edited by GREENEDEVILARMY