Greeneville Vs. Betsy

DevilMan03

hey WOODBY30....been watching some of your vids on youtube...nice job, would love to meet you before the massacre....ahem....game this friday....LOL...hit me up with a PM on youtube, if you can figure out how to send one.....im joking about that, but actually kinda NOT...since they started screwing with everything again a couple weeks ago, its been sorta rough refiguring stuff out on youtube..anyway...im bigvoldaddy over there..

hey WOODBY30....been watching some of your vids on youtube...nice job, would love to meet you before the massacre....ahem....game this friday....LOL...hit me up with a PM on youtube, if you can figure out how to send one.....im joking about that, but actually kinda NOT...since they started screwing with everything again a couple weeks ago, its been sorta rough refiguring stuff out on youtube..anyway...im bigvoldaddy over there..

No you are correct I have no idea on how to send a PM on youtube lol. 

Actually i just figured it out.

Edited by Woodby30

Well call me stupid all you wish for supporting my hometown. Shows what a "class act" greeneville fans are. I wish a good injury free game to both teams.go get em cyclones!!!!!!

One guy calls you stupid and you lump all Devil fans together.  Don't.  Most of us know that Betsy is a good team and is not to be taken lightly.Most of us respect you school and it's tradition,  Most of us understand and appriciate good football and all of us think we will win Friday night.  Play hard, play safe, but I hope you ride home is a long one.

basically he's saying that Greeneville fans spew the same ole shhhhhhhh on every thread, but it's ok, cause he's done the same.....i think....and he's right....HOWEVER, until someone proves it all wrong, what's the problem....would be my question.....isnt this the place to spew shhhhhhhhhh? so spew away folks...haha

Some people do it on Coacht... while others like to drive around in their car acting like Tim the tool man's neighbor video recording half of their face. Why... because it's personal and your gonna whoop some teenage ash. Well in Greenville you might be known as Mean Green Sir Swag-o-lot with your you tube contributions, but to knoxville your just a greene comedian with the imagination of you whoopin teenage ash half your age. But like you said... That does sound a little personal.