Greeneville Vs. Betsy

DevilMan03

Devilman you are slap crazy! You think our boys are that inferior to y'all's? I just don't see y'all beating us. Sorry, but I can't agree.

I can't wait for this game...I went to watch the Betsy vs South game and came away impressed with both teams. I even came on here and paid Betsy many kudos to how well they played and for a great win. Since I'm a Devil fan I will choose a word that most devil fans use after telling another fan their teams are good...."However "... I watched the videos that Woodyby30 does for you guys... Nice job too! I can tell you this with almost 100% certainty... First, in my opinion I think the best game ya'll played was the against Science Hill. You team looked good! Again...however, your guys will not be able to run up the middle on the Devils. Your guys will have a very difficult time being able to get to the edge and if they want to roll your QB out...I would not try that to many times. The only shot the Cyclones have is if the Devils self destruct and that just don't happen around here. It's going to be a great atmosphere and a close game for a quarter and a half.

Devils roll 56-10

Greeneville had better score quick on the cyclones and often it they want to win the game, because if Elizabethton is within 2 td's at the half then they have Greeneville right where they want them. the greenes have not played in the second half all year and the cyclones dept and conditioning will come into play. They have been told all year they would not beat the big schools, science hill, Daniel Boone, Tennessee high, Sullivan North, Sullivan South...they proved them all wrong and will again Friday Night. All the jitters will be on the Greeneville kids that beat the chuckie dokes. Get use to hearing #28 scores over and over in your nightmares.

Greeneville had better score quick on the cyclones and often it they want to win the game, because if Elizabethton is within 2 td's at the half then they have Greeneville right where they want them. the greenes have not played in the second half all year and the cyclones dept and conditioning will come into play. They have been told all year they would not beat the big schools, science hill, Daniel Boone, Tennessee high, Sullivan North, Sullivan South...they proved them all wrong and will again Friday Night. All the jitters will be on the Greeneville kids that beat the chuckie dokes. Get use to hearing #28 scores over and over in your nightmares.

The only flaw in your theory is our 2s and 3s can sub in an out if they need to. They have just as much if not more playing time then the starters. We will be just fine

North and South should not be lumped in with the "big" schools.

Either way. Pressure is on greeneville not ehs. We can talk in here all we want but we don't know what is really going through the kids heads. I think its safe to say this is greenevilles biggest trap game of the season as well as toughest game to this point

I'll agree with that. I'm sure coach Ballard an staff are doing there best to keep there minds right.

42-10 Greeneville

I can't wait for this game...I went to watch the Betsy vs South game and came away impressed with both teams. I even came on here and paid Betsy many kudos to how well they played and for a great win. Since I'm a Devil fan I will choose a word that most devil fans use after telling another fan their teams are good...."However "... I watched the videos that Woodyby30 does for you guys... Nice job too! I can tell you this with almost 100% certainty... First, in my opinion I think the best game ya'll played was the against Science Hill. You team looked good! Again...however, your guys will not be able to run up the middle on the Devils. Your guys will have a very difficult time being able to get to the edge and if they want to roll your QB out...I would not try that to many times. The only shot the Cyclones have is if the Devils self destruct and that just don't happen around here. It's going to be a great atmosphere and a close game for a quarter and a half.

Devils roll 56-10

Yes the Science Hill game was good, we gave them a 3 TD lead and was able to come back and almost win. We should have won, but you can't beat a good team and the zebra men! Hopefully we will have good, fair refs who are not hoping to see a Fulton/Greeneville matchup!