Greeneville Vs. Betsy

DevilMan03

Either way. Pressure is on greeneville not ehs. We can talk in here all we want but we don't know what is really going through the kids heads. I think its safe to say this is greenevilles biggest trap game of the season as well as toughest game to this point

No i totally disagree the toughest game was the signal mountain game those young men are 3 times the size of anything you all will bring to burley! and at this time of the year there is pressure on both sides of the ball who are you trying to kid. Trap game ? i dont think so greeneville will be as prepared  for this game as well as any other that they have played this year.

Do u play for greeneville in 2013? Do u know the team mentality? Everyone thought we were gonna kill scott but they fooled everyone including greeneville fans predicting a blowout. This has all the makings of a trap game. All season its been greeneville vs fulton and with fulton being next game for either of us who's to say their minds aren't in this game 100%. I think ehs has speed that signal didn't have. We got speed on 2nd and 3rd string as well and keep a rotation going so no one in particular gets tired. We don't have size but yet every team we've played has outsized us so I don't put a ton of weight on size. Greeneville will probably win but it might not be nearly as easy as everyone thinks.

My brain goes with the Devils but my heart wants the clones to win.The good thing about this game for betsy is they have nothing to prove. Every thing is on the Devils

(There's one of my fav teams being represented <sarcasm> Raiderdad)

Well, heck, the geek in me wants to see Betsy and South upset Greeneville and Fulton, for a statewide "whaaaat?!?!?".   But it will be the Devils by 3 tds and ditto in Knoxvegas.

Greeneville had better score quick on the cyclones and often it they want to win the game, because if Elizabethton is within 2 td's at the half then they have Greeneville right where they want them. the greenes have not played in the second half all year and the cyclones dept and conditioning will come into play. They have been told all year they would not beat the big schools, science hill, Daniel Boone, Tennessee high, Sullivan North, Sullivan South...they proved them all wrong and will again Friday Night. All the jitters will be on the Greeneville kids that beat the chuckie dokes. Get use to hearing #28 scores over and over in your nightmares.

look we spanked Daniel Boone and scrimmaged DB and the Hill toppers and they never scored on the Devils !

(There's one of my fav teams being represented <sarcasm> Raiderdad)

Well, heck, the geek in me wants to see Betsy and South upset Greeneville and Fulton, for a statewide "whaaaat?!?!?".   But it will be the Devils by 3 tds and ditto in Knoxvegas.

Yeah I have missed you as well Pud, I did not get through with my last post, had to work a little. I think the Devils will see the best back they have seen Friday night.But I think the Clones will see the best team they have seen as well.  Thomas is a great back and turner #2 is a great backup.Betsy will not die easy. Should be a real headbanger of a game and a fun game to watch and after all it is still a game and who knows what could happen. It is a shame that all the teams but one in every level will lose their last game. Hope both teams play safe

Do u play for greeneville in 2013? Do u know the team mentality? Everyone thought we were gonna kill scott but they fooled everyone including greeneville fans predicting a blowout. This has all the makings of a trap game. All season its been greeneville vs fulton and with fulton being next game for either of us who's to say their minds aren't in this game 100%. I think ehs has speed that signal didn't have. We got speed on 2nd and 3rd string as well and keep a rotation going so no one in particular gets tired. We don't have size but yet every team we've played has outsized us so I don't put a ton of weight on size. Greeneville will probably win but it might not be nearly as easy as everyone thinks.

Ill try to answer each of your questions , No i did not play for them  , yes i do know how they think,  i never said or thought that you all would kill scott i knew they have a very good passing game so i was 50/50 on that game and i never predicted a blowout. When you say trap game im gonna say No because you of all people should know that this is not Greeneville's  first rodeo . They have been through several state championship games and been tried and tested over the last several years so i think that the coaching staff has a firm grip on the way they handle each game these young men will not allow themselves to look ahead i know several of the coaches and players and they will not talk about the next game until the next game . Yes it will be a tough game for Greeneville as it should be this is playoff time but we overlook no one ill bet cha on that!

We Elizabethton fans want to beat Greeneville, the unbeatable team, so bad! I will never say y'all will probably win! I will say y'all probably will lose! We are underestimated! We have everything to gain! Y'all have everything to lose, even your pride!

Well if your fans want to beat us then id say u r gonna lose . The Unbeatable team that is a good one. I bet you thought that one up all by yourself. You probably didnt even have to get out the dictionary.