Greeneville Vs. Betsy

DevilMan03

you need to worry about south they're going to come in and throw the ball all over the yard and I hear your Pass defense haven't really been challenged. ..

Haha throw all over us? Do you really think that can happen or was that just an angry response? The same can be said for your devils. Of course when you are 10-0 it looks like you have not been challenged. This is the same secondary that went to Giles last year in the semis and shut down their  loaded passing attack. They are well tested... Believe that.

Well im glad greeneville is so cocky. Yoy can only run over every little team on your schedule until you look over a team with some pride and you get beat. Go cyclones. Score prediction 17 to 10

If any of you all had half a brain you would look at the big picture and realize that every team on the schedule was no pushover but that is like talking to a bunch of 1st graders .Have you really looked at Greenevilles schedule and thought about it for just a minute Morristown West a 5A school having a rebuilding year , Jefferson County 6A school rebuilding year , Daniel Boone a 5A school usually a tough out come playoff time , these schools are having a down year do you think for a minute that some guru told the greeneville coaching staff that these teams where gonna be a pushover this year and thats the reason we scheduled them , no i dont think so. Then throw in Signal Mountain a very very good football team with more size than any team Greeneville has seen this year even Harlan County from Ky a class 5A school whom is in the 2nd round playoffs also in their state.

Then you get to the conferance which Greeneville asked to be a part of district 1 the upper tricities teams but the TSSAA SAID NO!!  and put them where they are so get over that fact . Trust me there is no team in the state that has more pride than The Greeneville Greene Devils and you all will not be overlooked trust me , you will see the best team you have played all year hands down!

This is like a repeating cycle. I have seen the same posts all season by green fans.  I can tell you waht they will say before it is said.

1. We will win by 35+

2. i bet $100

3  Our Schedule is hardest of anyone's

4  Betsy don't have a chance.

5. Fulton is losing by 35+ this year/

6.  Our 2/s an 3's can beat you

7. We have to go for two so we do not lose our balls.

8.  Calling timeout with less than 1 minute to go up by 50 is for the kids safety not to score again. Although we accidentally scored.

I will have to say it is not all of them but most.

Familiar?

Although on their defense. 

1 . I have said some stupid crap as well

2. I find it funny how the saying is so true you will eventually act as your company does.

3. Good luck Green devils

4. I just wouldn't be so sure.

Edited by Woodby30

This is like a repeating cycle. I have seen the same posts all season by green fans.  I can tell you waht they will say before it is said.

1. We will win by 35+

2. i bet $100

8.  Calling timeout with less than 1 minute to go up by 50 is for the kids safety not to score again. Although we accidentally scored.

Familiar?

2. I find it funny how the saying is so true you will eventually act as your company does.

+1

1. We will win by 35+

2. i bet $100

Familiar?

? I dont really understand but ok.

? I dont really understand but ok.

basically he's saying that Greeneville fans spew the same ole shhhhhhhh on every thread, but it's ok, cause he's done the same.....i think....and he's right....HOWEVER, until someone proves it all wrong, what's the problem....would be my question.....isnt this the place to spew shhhhhhhhhh? so spew away folks...haha

Edited by BVDevil

I think Betsy will test the Devils a little more than most Devils realize, but in the end, it will just be another Test the Devils pass...at this point it matters not how big the margin is, only that the margin still exists. The Devils "margin" for error gets smaller every week now, but i beleive we still have enough wiggle room to slide on thru to the next round.........somewhat marginally!

basically he's saying that Greeneville fans spew the same ole shhhhhhhh on every thread, but it's ok, cause he's done the same.....i think....and he's right....HOWEVER, until someone proves it all wrong, what's the problem....would be my question.....isnt this the place to spew shhhhhhhhhh? so spew away folks...haha

+1

I think Betsy will test the Devils a little more than most Devils realize, but in the end, it will just be another Test the Devils pass...at this point it matters not how big the margin is, only that the margin still exists. The Devils "margin" for error gets smaller every week now, but i beleive we still have enough wiggle room to slide on thru to the next round.........somewhat marginally!

Aw c'mon BV...GreenEVILle is 3 tds better than 'ol Betsy. At least.