Midway at Cloudland

KickinWing11

These kids are great kids and really work hard. I'm kin to a lot of them. Close to most of them. Another W would really be deserving to them. Even if they dont, I'm still very proud of what they have accomplished despite of the critics.

I'm not a critic, they've done really well. Proud of all these kids.

Our community doesn't need the turmoil this thread is generating. "no need in crying over spilt milk". Just clean it up and move on. We should focus on encouraging the boys in blue and gold to prepare, work harder and study later than everybody else this week. Midway is the best team we will have faced this year. They are battle tested and still playing. Not to mention, they will have redemption on their minds.

Our community doesn't need the turmoil this thread is generating. "no need in crying over spilt milk". Just clean it up and move on. We should focus on encouraging the boys in blue and gold to prepare, work harder and study later than everybody else this week. Midway is the best team we will have faced this year. They are battle tested and still playing. Not to mention, they will have redemption on their minds.

You guys have an exelent chance 91 , you have played 3 teams as good as Midway.  Its not a walk in the park ,but if you play well ,,you'll have another week.

You guys have an exelent chance 91 , you have played 3 teams as good as Midway. Its not a walk in the park ,but if you play well ,,you'll have another week.

We agree on a lot of things Pujo, but I beg to differ. Midway is gonna present a tough challenge. Their district schedule is nothing like ours. You can throw the overall records out the window. We haven't seen but 1 team that was even close. And I feel like we had a better corps of players than them. Just got outprepared outcoached and outplayed that night. This is a winnable game, but it will take a lot

We agree on a lot of things Pujo, but I beg to differ. Midway is gonna present a tough challenge. Their district schedule is nothing like ours. You can throw the overall records out the window. We haven't seen but 1 team that was even close. And I feel like we had a better corps of players than them. Just got outprepared outcoached and outplayed that night. This is a winnable game, but it will take a lot

You prepare and play well ,you win. I know the win over Greenback looks like a great win, but Greenback had a BUNCH of kids out. I'm talking QB, TB, starting linebackers. They were very depleted. 

Uknoit, old king is sitting here with 3 broken bones in my left hand. I see a surgeon monday. However, threads like these are why I won't be back next year. Landers 24-12

Ah, crap KING.... No reason to lay low now! Cloudland needs the support and fan base.

How'd you break those fingers? U may be getting too old!

Ok we all know that a couple of players aren't being used as much as some would like but thats the way its always been,not taking anything away from anybody all these kids have worked hard to get where they are.i just think that some people on here would really like to see one of these players transfer on down to doggy land,i think he's a great kid and athlete.

Truth of the matter is, I know this kid extremely well and I've told him many times that I've love to see him at Hampton, It wouldn't make Hampton state champs or anything like that, but he and my son are very close friends and I'd like to see them play together in Highschool. As far as recruiting goes,,the only thing Hampton could offer the kid would be a uniform and a chane to shine  .In my opinion, he would have been utilized much more at Hampton and as everyone tends to agree, its all about the kids. People make like Hampton recruits players from all over, but I'm very close to the situation and they haven't got a single kid who they have  .as people put it ,recruted. Before anyone jumps on the Lane Smith story, Lane was 1st at Cloudland ,went back to Avery, dad wasn't happy with the program and his dad and Mike was very close friends and he thought  He would be better off at Hampton. They actually recruited Hampton. Avery has got a few players from Cloudland over the past few years but that wasn't so much recruiting as it was dissatisfaction  in Cloudland. But I'll let this go and talk about the game at Hand. A prepared focused and determined Cloudland team    28 ,Midway 21. If not Midway takes the win.