Midway at Cloudland

KickinWing11

Midway will score at least 40. Don't think Cloudland can keep up. Midway has played a 3X tougher schedule and it's going to pay off Friday night. It's gonna be basketball time for Cloudy come Saturday morning! Green Wave Rolls!

Can't imagine Cloudy scoring 40. I'd say if either makes it to 28 .they've got a winner.

Edited by pujo

Midway will score at least 40. Don't think Cloudland can keep up. Midway has played a 3X tougher schedule and it's going to pay off Friday night. It's gonna be basketball time for Cloudy come Saturday morning! Green Wave Rolls!

just don't see the Wave putting up 40 on us but there again I haven't watched Midway play this year! But I'm ready for Friday to get here already!

Thats about what they put up on Unaka...But listen, Cloudland is a different BEAST!

Have you ever been to Roan Mtn?! A beautiful place to visit....But I wouldn't wish my worst enemies to have to play there if they hadn't done so before....with their backs to the fans, in a wind that never stops, amongst a roar of Highlander faithful, can cause great teams to play so-so....And Miday isn't great....In the winter, you could be 15 minutes down the road in 50 degree, sunny weather...while its 20 and a blizzard on the field at Cloudland! And the weather doesn't look good for the visiting team this Friday!

Cloudland, at home, with bad weather may well ROLL over Midway

The Lyle's kid is the bread and butter,can hurt you on the ground and through the air. I don't see Cloudland shutting him down but they must limit him somewhat. Cloudland has several weapons and It wouldn't surprise me if someone other than the big 2 was the hero. I'll be real surprised if Midway has much success on the ground. My biggest worry as a Cloudland fan would be the kicking game.

I'm hoping the salt in the wound is burning in those boys and they can relieve a lil of the pressure come Friday night! Nuttin against Midway just hope we play like our tails are on fire! But its 2nd round of Playoffs and nuttins gonna come easy no matter where its played! Gotta earn what we get! Just hope them Seniors can keep going! Hate to see that tribe graduate! Don't get me wrong I'm pulling for the whole squad! Just some special guys leaving us after this season!

Thats about what they put up on Unaka...But listen, Cloudland is a different BEAST!

Have you ever been to Roan Mtn?! A beautiful place to visit....But I wouldn't wish my worst enemies to have to play there if they hadn't done so before....with their backs to the fans, in a wind that never stops, amongst a roar of Highlander faithful, can cause great teams to play so-so....And Miday isn't great....In the winter, you could be 15 minutes down the road in 50 degree, sunny weather...while its 20 and a blizzard on the field at Cloudland! And the weather doesn't look good for the visiting team this Friday!

Cloudland, at home, with bad weather may well ROLL over Midway

Weather should not be a factor, just cool crisp football weather.

SOR will be tough. I expect a hard fought close game. These people predicting a blowout or 40 points are not realistic and are disrespecting the highlanders. Roan mt is a proud place

No one from around these parts expect any sort of blowout. SOR has been the cardiac kids all year.

Go SOR