Round 2 Cleveland @ Rhea County.

BigGreenCountry

EndZone, Id like for you to please explain which facts I don't got straight.  

First, Crawford is obviously a pretty good "scheme guy" or he wouldn't be where he is.

Secondly, you said his run at Brentwood was "pretty average". Really? Averaging nearly 8 wins a season, 10 playoff appearances, and a state championship is "average"?

Lastly, you said most of us on this board could coach Brentwood. So, basicalky, you're saying that team could coach itself. Is there seriously a team in this state you can name that's so talent-ridden it could win without a coach?

Go home, dude. You're drunk.

Id like for you to sit down and review the difference between facts and opinions. 

Endzone, I think you're letting one guy stir you up a little. I can assure you, the coaches and kids are taking Cleveland very seriously. It's a big game against a tough team.

You are very correct.  I let it get to me, and I really shouldn't...  The game will be played on the field and I'm looking forward to being a part of it.

As ol' Elvis says, "a little less conversation, a little more action please"..  :bored:

Yeah I'm tired of the talking, I just want to see some football.

I'll be there. Gonna be a good one.

The thing is that the Wing T is a finesse and misdirection offense more than a power offense. Cleveland's speed will make it hard for Rhea to run it effectively. My concern with Cleveland's defense has always been with power teams up the middle.

Rhea is going to have match up problems with Cleveland's speed outside and down the field. Gonna be interesting to watch.

The thing is that the Wing T is a finesse and misdirection offense more than a power offense. Cleveland's speed will make it hard for Rhea to run it effectively. My concern with Cleveland's defense has always been with power teams up the middle.

Rhea is going to have match up problems with Cleveland's speed outside and down the field. Gonna be interesting to watch.[/quote with the "speed" on defense...Cleveland will have to slow it down by a step or two to not allow to over pursue...anytime a speedy defense does that it tends to open up cutback lanes...Gotta have discipline against the wing t...Also, to be really effective the nose must get serious penetration to disrupt things...but all in all its going to be a great game...that's why it's the playoffs...that see the best of the best...

Rhea is going to have match up problems with Cleveland's speed outside and down the field. Gonna be interesting to watch.

I would typically agree with you, but RC does have the ability to run in the middle with physicality. You're right with the fact that the run a lot of misdirection, but they do have the ability to right at you which is what I think makes this wing t a little more dangerous. For the most part I think you're right though.