Humboldt Vikings @ Dresden Lions ((Let's Get it On!))

From what I've been hearing, Dresden has a balance offense, they throw & run the ball pretty good so the Vikings defense needs to be prepared to stop both!!

I agree the Lions are well balanced and the Vikings best be ready to stop both no doubt. But i cant believe that anyone would post either one of these teams by 21! This will be one of the best games that will be played Friday night. I am looking forward to it!

Edited by zebra99

What do mean by Humboldt wont be able to the pressure or the enviroment. They beat Milan in Milan played UC at their place and should have won that game! I will be the first to say Humboldt has played like crap the last 3 games of the season but that dont matter now. We all go into the playoffs 0-0 and its a totally different season! Dresden may stomp Humboldt but just dont see it happening! I mean no disrespect! Humboldt has played in tough enviroments for years ! Just to name a couple played at Joe Bryns play at Paris and Milan and played at Giles County in the past. Get real!

Milan sucked this year.What good teams did they beat? If Humboldt wins  Friday they will start getting respect. So far its held true, their athletes keeps them in games and wins them. . You punch them in the mouth they lay down. Its Humboldt football, it is what is!