Humboldt Vikings @ Dresden Lions ((Let's Get it On!))

Who has been disrectful? Point out disrespect. There have been some to say that Dresden would win by two or three TDs but no one has been disrespectful the way you have. Those who are saying such things are not even Dresden fans. Ofcours you would know this if you were not late to the party. You are new to the T and are not familiar with who is who yet so I can't blame you for that.This is not a place for anyone to single out pplayers like you did when you singled out the freshman QB. This kid' s parents are loyal posters on this forum and when you single out their son it's very offensive. If you want to give your opinion about how you think the game will go your are welcome to that. But dont say things about the players. It makes you look like a thug.

JugHead take notes on respect from this guy.

Who has been disrectful? Point out disrespect. There have been some to say that Dresden would win by two or three TDs but no one has been disrespectful the way you have. Those who are saying such things are not even Dresden fans. Ofcours you would know this if you were not late to the party. You are new to the T and are not familiar with who is who yet so I can't blame you for that.This is not a place for anyone to single out pplayers like you did when you singled out the freshman QB. This kid' s parents are loyal posters on this forum and when you single out their son it's very offensive. If you want to give your opinion about how you think the game will go your are welcome to that. But dont say things about the players. It makes you look like a thug.

and 1 of your guys pointed out mclillys limp hush that noise

Well my apologies but everytime i get on here i see some disrespect from a few peeps.

Respect to you for your apology. Also respct for defending your team. Just so you know the Dresden faithful know they are in for a hard fight. They know they will have to play thier best balanced game yo win. The other posters are simply other people from around the state who have never seen either team play. They are taking thier best guess. I am a UC fan but I am very interested in this game because we play the winner if we win. You are welcome to give your opinions just don't attack players. Welcome to the T.

I am a true blue Humboldt Fan.  Will be for the rest of my life.  With that being said, Go Vikings.  I can only hope that the boys will show up Friday and play. 

Now, lets be honest...

McKenzie, we let them do what they wanted to in the 1st half... and the 2nd half, we allowed 7 yards of offense.

Union City, we spotted you most of your points the first half.  Giving you the ball on the 1.  Going for it on 4th down inside our own thirty.  and a late field go where we should have ran more clock out... we also came out and threw a pic the 1st play of the 2nd half... a fantastic play by the QB won you guys the game...(not taking any credit from you, because you guys are the best team I have seen this year.)

I have no clue what happened at the Halls game, but seems to me we just counted them out...

Trenton, we gave them 21 points in the 1st quarter and a half and then they could do nothing the rest of the game...went for two to win the game and didnt get it.

I can only imagine how awesome Friday will be.  If Dresden gets up big, we may not be able to pull back in this one.  Humboldt is no doubt a 2nd half team... Dresden is a great football team and will be smart enough to kill 2nd half momentum that the Vikes usually get.   Play hard, play smart, and have fun.  Praying for a safe, injury free game for both teams. 

Go Vikings!

Edited by 09Viking