Humboldt Vikings @ Dresden Lions ((Let's Get it On!))

Hope To See And Greet Many Of You That I'm Capable To See At The Game. I'm Partially New To This, But I Have Attended Many Different Games Over This Past Season. Never The Less I Played For Humboldt Last Year.

Some Of The Best People I Have Met Have Been During A Football Game...Parents Who Love Their Children And Their Community And Their School...So How Could You Not Be Welcomed And Fit In With That Type Of Crowd...But There Is A Strange Breed Of Tennessee Hoser In The Dresden Bunch....So Good Luck And Enjoy The Game And The Best Tennessee Has To Offer As To Hospitality!

With a limp mclilly is still better than that whole dresden defense please believe that, and that freshman QB has never seen a d-line as athletic as humboldts.

I AGREE PEOPLE HAVE ALWAYS CHOSEN MY ALMA MATER AS THE UNDERDOGS BUT I STOP BY A PRACTICE YESTARDAY SUPPER COLD AND THEY WHERE OUT I WAS TOLD THE LIONS WHERE IN THE FIELD HOUSE WARMING EACH OTHER UP !!!!

Some Of The Best People I Have Met Have Been During A Football Game...Parents Who Love Their Children And Their Community And Their School...So How Could You Not Be Welcomed And Fit In With That Type Of Crowd...But There Is A Strange Breed Of Tennessee Hoser In The Dresden Bunch....So Good Luck And Enjoy The Game And The Best Tennessee Has To Offer As To Hospitality!

That Is Good To Know.

WELL I THINK THAT DRESDEN HAS A GOOD TEAM BUT IM SURE THAT WITH DIFFERENT COACHES THIS WILL BE OUTSTANDING ON HUMBOLDT END LETS BE HONEST LASTYEARS COACHING SUCKED LOL

Ok Let Me Stop You. Last Year The Vikings Only Had 5 Starters Returning From That Previous Year So To Me It Really Looks As Rebuilding. As You Can See From This Year Many Of The Seniors Starting For Humboldt Has Been Playing And Starting Since Their Junior Year And Few From Their Sophomore Year. The Coaching Staff Had Among Little To Do With The Way The Season Went For The Vikings. From My Understanding Coach Bland Has Always Ran The Exact Same Offense And Defense His Whole Career In Humboldt. What Really Had Changed From The 2009 season 6-4, 2010 season 7-3, 2011 Season 9-1, 2012 Season 6-4. The Past Years Including This Year Has Nothing To Do With The Lack Of Heart Playing From The Vikings. Yes Indeed Coach Reid Is A Good Coach, But I Font See Much Difference From The Play Calling. From I'm Not Slandering Humboldt In Anyway, I'm Only saying I Completely Disagree Upon This. Like I Said In My Previous Post I Played For Humboldt So I Know How It Goes.