Round 2: Oneida @ GCA

crow

so a bigger badder version of rockwood?

It's honestly hard for me to say who would be the better team at this point. In week zero I would've gave the Indians the slight advantage and they still might have that. You'll be in for a fight. I think what separates the Indians is it seems they had one more key play maker than did RW. They'll give you a great game!

I'll have to back Raven on that one, Webb went after them initially, how they ended up at GCA I couldn't say though.

After Webb went out of the picture, do to not being able to pass that test thing I believe, they were both set on Hardin Valley. It was HV and another Knox school which I can't think of. The reasoning as to why Kyron left was to go to a bigger school for more college exposure, at least that's what they said. Somehow they ended up at Grace. Don't get me wrong Grace is a good team, but they're the same classification as is RW so i've been a bit puzzled how the exposure is working out while still playing in the same 1A district.

Wish we could recruit to fill in our weak spots.... nah I take that back. That's no fun. Football is a good life teacher. You must have your ups and downs to show that no your not all what you think you are. Once everthing is just given to you... how can you expect to have a sense of pursuit in you. A drive in you to push on when life gets tough. We may not have all these star athletes across the board but we are the tightest community you'll find. Id take that any day over the glory of myself.

Edited by ScottishHighlander

I was there tonight and loved the atmosphere and the tradition at Oneida. I told one of our players that there's been a lot of great teams and games played on that field. What I saw was a very disciplined Oneida team that blocked well and opened holes against the much larger defensive line of TP. The game was well played on both sides of the ball, by both teams. It was smash mouth football by both teams.

Wish we could recruit to fill in our weak spots.... nah I take that back. That's no fun. Football is a good life teacher. You must have your ups and downs to show that no your not all what you think you are. Once everthing is just given to you... how can you expect to have a sense of pursuit in you. A drive in you to push on when life gets tough. We may not have all these star athletes across the board but we are the tightest community you'll find. Id take that any day over the glory of myself.

+1.. I was pulling for you guys tonight Lander! Even picked you on the Big Ones! Congrats on a great season for Scott!