Round 2: Oneida @ GCA

crow

I really meant coach mullinax but I think that it's pretty obvious with our non conference schedule that we will be moving up as soon as the numbers in the middle school match the highschool.

Coach M spoke to our team after the game Friday. Lets just say he had some very strong opinions he shared with everyone. Team, coaches, fans, and any media that happened to be there. I think they may sit on the visitors side this Friday night if they attend.

Edited by crow

Agree!! We do it the right way at Boyd!! I also wouldn't mind seperation of public and privates as long as their is seperation between those Like us and those who do things let's say different:)

Shoot ,I'm actually pulling for you guys this week. Just away to much disrespect coming out of the other corner for my liking.

Shoot ,I'm actually pulling for you guys this week. Just away to much disrespect coming out of the other corner for my liking.

Ty! We will need to play our best game!! They have been down right cruel to us this year and our kids have noticed. I don't know why we were targeted but are ready to see if we can prove them we have a good team!!

Really, Rockwood & Oneida seem pretty even to me & Rockwood kept it respectable.

GCA shot themselfs in the foot on a couple of drives in the 1st half and RW's last score came on their 2nd team. I want Oneida to pull the upset but GCA is a diffrent animal.

I'm for a total split all privates and open zoned tuition public schools should play in D2 3 classes then 3 classes for true public schools then the playing field would be fair.

Go SOR, Dogs, Kee's and Indians!

All private schools should have to play in D-II. That's the way it should be. And thanks orangnblack. I have been on here a long time I just don't post much. But I get tired of the high and mighty private schools on here. Like I said in the post before this no public school has been put on probation for paying for kids schools tuition. If this is false please say so and prove it. It wasn't long ago that the mighty GRACE CHRISTIAN was on probation for the church paying for a players school. and they had to give up some wins and a chance at the playoffs. I don't have a problem with them paying for the kids school but get in the D-II and stay there. 

All private schools should have to play in D-II. That's the way it should be. And thanks orangnblack. I have been on here a long time I just don't post much. But I get tired of the high and mighty private schools on here. Like I said in the post before this no public school has been put on probation for paying for kids schools tuition. If this is false please say so and prove it. It wasn't long ago that the mighty GRACE CHRISTIAN was on probation for the church paying for a players school. and they had to give up some wins and a chance at the playoffs. I don't have a problem with them paying for the kids school but get in the D-II and stay there.

I don't see how we come off high and mighty on here. Im sorry you feel that way. Especially since we played for the same coach in Satterfield. Edited by Raven52

Yeah, then they up and fired him or he left.....?  I don't know whether Satterfield was too happy with his private school experience.  Pujo doesn't seem any more riled up than he usually is about the whole private-public deal.  All I know is the vast majority of the people in this State think alike and that is why while so much animosity is toward your school.  Oh, there ain't a soul on here that personnally dislikes the kids on the team, I'd say it is more towards the authorities in charge at the schools and the TSSAA.  Anyways, there will be a game Friday and I'm for the Pee Wee's!

Kazzy

Yeah, then they up and fired him or he left.....?  I don't know whether Satterfield was too happy with his private school experience.  Pujo doesn't seem any more riled up than he usually is about the whole private-public deal.  All I know is the vast majority of the people in this State think alike and that is why while so much animosity is toward your school.  Oh, there ain't a soul on here that personnally dislikes the kids on the team, I'd say it is more towards the authorities in charge at the schools and the TSSAA.  Anyways, there will be a game Friday and I'm for the Pee Wee's!

Kazzy

Yep, Kaz its nothing against the kids. I'm sure they are a  group of fine young men.

I have absolutely nooooooooo respect for anyone with the advantages that they have over other teams  and don't have the nads to own up to it. They build the program by cheating . I'm sure they still cheat, but its easy to hide. But really once you get to the level they are and have   the fine facilities, kids will come anyway. 

I look at Sonny Moore ratings every week and its really acurate this time of year. Grace is actually rated higher than any of the 6a teams in this area. That speaks volumes. Higher than Dobyns Benett and Science Hill. And they want to play 2a.

Another ridiculous post. I can only hope than some of your other 12,919 posts aren't filled with malice and spite. You have absolutely no idea how the program was built. You make a self-absorbed statement that it was built on cheating? Ridiculous. You don't know anything about the situation that caused Grace to be put on probation. And I don't feel inclined to explain it to you. 1. I know that nothing I say will change your mind and 2. You seem to rather enjoy the griping and whining, and if you did have the foresight to actually learn some actual facts, you wouldn't accept the truth because then you couldn't continue to fuss about us cheating. You're sure they're cheating now? How so? Then turn them in if you're sure. No you'd much rather just make your statements here that have no basis of truth whatsoever. Hopefully kids do continue to come and we continue to grow and hopefully we move up in class and hopefully the larger classes have fans that have better things to do than sit around on coach T making your absurd statements. We don't cheat. We have players that play hard and are well coached. I haven't been to too many games that I looked out on the field and thought our talent was leaps and bounds above the other team. A few have simply been outmatched, but several just flat out got outplayed. You act like we've won the last three state championships. Did I miss something? Get your teams to play harder. Just a suggestion, try pumping them up and motivating them and telling them they can beat Grace. They'll stand a much better chance than standing over there on the sidelines thinking they can't beat the "cheaters". Sorry for long post, you may not even read it all. I just find it hard to believe you have such ill will and really don't know a lot about us.

Another ridiculous post. I can only hope than some of your other 12,919 posts aren't filled with malice and spite. You have absolutely no idea how the program was built. You make a self-absorbed statement that it was built on cheating? Ridiculous. You don't know anything about the situation that caused Grace to be put on probation. And I don't feel inclined to explain it to you. 1. I know that nothing I say will change your mind and 2. You seem to rather enjoy the griping and whining, and if you did have the foresight to actually learn some actual facts, you wouldn't accept the truth because then you couldn't continue to fuss about us cheating. You're sure they're cheating now? How so? Then turn them in if you're sure. No you'd much rather just make your statements here that have no basis of truth whatsoever. Hopefully kids do continue to come and we continue to grow and hopefully we move up in class and hopefully the larger classes have fans that have better things to do than sit around on coach T making your absurd statements. We don't cheat. We have players that play hard and are well coached. I haven't been to too many games that I looked out on the field and thought our talent was leaps and bounds above the other team. A few have simply been outmatched, but several just flat out got outplayed. You act like we've won the last three state championships. Did I miss something? Get your teams to play harder. Just a suggestion, try pumping them up and motivating them and telling them they can beat Grace. They'll stand a much better chance than standing over there on the sidelines thinking they can't beat the "cheaters". Sorry for long post, you may not even read it all. I just find it hard to believe you have such ill will and really don't know a lot about us.

Everyone knows about you, some know alot more than they are willing to say. I do know the deal about the Williams and Wannamaker kids. Also know the story about the basketball incident. When you have that many incidents, its obvious you think you are above the rules. You say turn us in, I have no proof that some of the kids way is paid for by someone other than their parents, people didn't have that proof about the Williams kid either, people lied until the bitter end about that one, but it was self reported  and the truth came out. When people lie to me, I think they are liars, when they steal, I think they are thiefs, when they cheat, I call um cheaters. Pretty simple.