Round 2: Oneida @ GCA

crow

Everyone knows about you, some know alot more than they are willing to say. I do know the deal about the Williams and Wannamaker kids. Also know the story about the basketball incident. When you have that many incidents, its obvious you think you are above the rules. You say turn us in, I have no proof that some of the kids way is paid for by someone other than their parents, people didn't have that proof about the Williams kid either, people lied until the bitter end about that one, but it was self reported  and the truth came out. When people lie to me, I think they are liars, when they steal, I think they are thiefs, when they cheat, I call um cheaters. Pretty simple

When people pay their debts, do you call them forgiven? I'm not saying what was done years ago was right. It wasn't. I don't think it was done to help the sports team, I think it was done to help the kids. Nevertheless, can't do it. They served their probation, now the slate is clean. It's easier for everyone to say they can't be that good, they're cheating than to admit the fact they're just that good.

Everyone knows about you, some know alot more than they are willing to say. I do know the deal about the Williams and Wannamaker kids. Also know the story about the basketball incident. When you have that many incidents, its obvious you think you are above the rules. You say turn us in, I have no proof that some of the kids way is paid for by someone other than their parents, people didn't have that proof about the Williams kid either, people lied until the bitter end about that one, but it was self reported and the truth came out. When people lie to me, I think they are liars, when they steal, I think they are thiefs, when they cheat, I call um cheaters. Pretty simple

When people pay their debts, do you call them forgiven? I'm not saying what was done years ago was right. It wasn't. I don't think it was done to help the sports team, I think it was done to help the kids. Nevertheless, can't do it. They served their probation, now the slate is clean. It's easier for everyone to say they can't be that good, they're cheating than to admit the fact they're just that good.

You're a Liar, a Cheat, and a Thief! Oh, and your momma dresses funny, your sister is ugly and your dog barks too much!

Edited by RamRadio

Yeah, then they up and fired him or he left.....?  I don't know whether Satterfield was too happy with his private school experience.  Pujo doesn't seem any more riled up than he usually is about the whole private-public deal.  All I know is the vast majority of the people in this State think alike and that is why while so much animosity is toward your school.  Oh, there ain't a soul on here that personnally dislikes the kids on the team, I'd say it is more towards the authorities in charge at the schools and the TSSAA.  Anyways, there will be a game Friday and I'm for the Pee Wee's!

Kazzy

You're misinterpreting the comment about the pee wees. I don't think he was calling the kids pee wees.

You're misinterpreting the comment about the pee wees. I don't think he was calling the kids pee wees.

I don't think he was either, I think it was a shot at the staff & the program in general, either way it's bush league at best. I've been to GCA games in the past, they do their share of "coaching" from the sidelines as well. And we all know they show their "pee wee's" more than most. His post could have easily asked his question & made his point without taking a shot but he took it any way. That's fine, we're not gonna go completely off the rails over it, I've not read anywhere anyone has either. It'll be used throughout the remainder of this topic just as a jab back. We've come to expect that sorta thing from most of the Ram faithful. There is an attitude of looking down their collective noses at everyone else. I'm not saying it is an intentional attitude but it definitely present & persistent. We've never played Grace in high school football as far as I know so we have no sour grapes. Hampton I don't believe has ever lost to Grace so I wouldn't think sour grapes there either. Like your radio man says, don't call us out for making observations, it's a little strange that the only people that see no fault with the way your program is ran are the people inside the program itself. Most folks can justify their actions to themselves, regardless what those actions are, righteous or otherwise. If your ok with the way the program runs the great, that doesn't mean others will agree. Just like I don't think any less of our staff because some radio fellar makes a bush league comment about them.

I don't think he was either, I think it was a shot at the staff & the program in general, either way it's bush league at best. I've been to GCA games in the past, they do their share of "coaching" from the sidelines as well. And we all know they show their "pee wee's" more than most. His post could have easily asked his question & made his point without taking a shot but he took it any way. That's fine, we're not gonna go completely off the rails over it, I've not read anywhere anyone has either. It'll be used throughout the remainder of this topic just as a jab back. We've come to expect that sorta thing from most of the Ram faithful. There is an attitude of looking down their collective noses at everyone else. I'm not saying it is an intentional attitude but it definitely present & persistent. We've never played Grace in high school football as far as I know so we have no sour grapes. Hampton I don't believe has ever lost to Grace so I wouldn't think sour grapes there either. Like your radio man says, don't call us out for making observations, it's a little strange that the only people that see no fault with the way your program is ran are the people inside the program itself. Most folks can justify their actions to themselves, regardless what those actions are, righteous or otherwise. If your ok with the way the program runs the great, that doesn't mean others will agree. Just like I don't think any less of our staff because some radio fellar makes a bush league comment about them.

Who are the ram faithful looking down their noses? Are you talking about on coach T? I would be shocked if you were talking about someone acting that way in person. I only see maybe two other grace fans on here. You'll have to forgive us if we get snippy on here. We're outnumbered and we get hammered. If we make a bush league comment or two along the way, I apologize that we sink to the level of those who are calling us cheats, un-christianlike, liars, theives, etc. don't try to twist "sink to their level" into "I'm better than you". That's not what I'm saying. I'm saying when you get slapped over and over and over, at some point you may as we'll strike back.

It was a back handed jab. You guys have made plenty of jabs at us. When someone from GCA says something or takes a light hearted shot at one of you guys you start the bashing. Knox said it earlier, Grace served their penalty and straightened things out. I stand behind the school with a clear conscience today. Those two years were tough to swallow. It was even tougher for these Seniors that were punished for 2 years over something that they had no control over. You guys won't shed any tears over those kids, but I'm proud of them for staying at Grace and standing behind the best coaching staff I've ever been around. That staff got a huge boost 2 years ago with the addition of one of your boys.

I don't look down my nose at anyone, sir, and if we get the chance to meet Friday night, you will shake hands with a hard working, genuine supporter of a school where both of my children have attended since they were 4 yrs old. Blessed to have that opportunity, I can assure you. I'm sure there are a few arrogant individuals at GCA that are as you described. I know most of them that are affiliated with our sports teams, and I can't think of one that fits that description. And I'm not a "radio fellar", they stick an open mike in front of me on Friday nights and we run with it. It's been a fun gig, and one that serves a bunch of GCA followers and visiting teams fans that can't attend the games.

Who are the ram faithful looking down their noses? Are you talking about on coach T? I would be shocked if you were talking about someone acting that way in person. I only see maybe two other grace fans on here. You'll have to forgive us if we get snippy on here. We're outnumbered and we get hammered. If we make a bush league comment or two along the way, I apologize that we sink to the level of those who are calling us cheats, un-christianlike, liars, theives, etc. don't try to twist "sink to their level" into "I'm better than you". That's not what I'm saying. I'm saying when you get slapped over and over and over, at some point you may as we'll strike back.

I have had the pleasure of meeting several good folks from grace. I have also had the very unpleasant situation of being near twice as many "better than you" rams while attending different high school and middle school games over the last several years. It's amazing what folks say when they don't know who they're talking to. The "maybe we should search their bus for meth" or "how did all those people have gas money to get here, nobody up there has a job do they" comments are just a few of the remarks I've heard. I'm not saying everyone is like that & this is the 1st time I've posted anything about those incidents because this is the 1st time anyone has actually asked. There have also been several incidents of questionable character surrounding other grace affiliated but those will not be discussed here, not by me anyway. I will say the ladies manning the concession stand are absolute angels & are a delight to talk with.