Round 2: Oneida @ GCA

crow

Well, it's two cents time:

I've read everything, thought about everything, and studied a lot this year waiting on this week.  The problem is that this week came one week earlier than I wanted it too.  Oneida and Grace were not supposed to be playing in the second round.  But it's here and I think everyone is ready to go.  Grace has everything to lose, Oneida has nothing to lose.  But I can't get over the size differential.  I would put Oneida's skill players up against any team,now if Oneida's front 7 get some rush on passing downs this is gonna be a close game.  Against the rush, Oneida is notorious for gang tackling, have been for years.  A lot of players on both teams going both ways, Grace looks to be in good condition and Oneida is too, not going to be a be factor.  If Oneida can go three yards and a cloud of dust like the teams of lore, it will be a short game and close at the end.  I'm proud of both teams, let's have a little PCC both ways Friday night and I look forward to it.

Roll on Indians!!! 

Greetings Law.....are you by any chance related to Lion or Scorpion? :huh:  Been that kinda morning Bros, I can't even begin to tell ya!  :shock:  By the laws of physics, it is hard to see much leading to an Indian Victory.  I sure hope we pack old Torque and Leverage.  No one ever answered my question way back at the beginning.....you gonna kick to #21? 

Kazzad

Thanks for the greeting.  I don't see them kicking to 21 at any point.  I can see him, along with 15 and 20 raking down an interception or two, and I see 33 hitting someone very hard over the middle.  Gonna be fun.  And to imagine that same defensive back field will be there next year except for 21, and I imagine 15 will move back to safety and 2 or 7 will play that corner spot.  Grace best be accurate if they want to throw, but i bet they stick to the ground.

You ain't heard nothing yet . If Grace does happen to bring home the Gold. It'll be bitter sweet. They'll have it rough on here.

Ya Pujo,  We will loose a whole lot of sleep because of what you might think of us or might say on this site.  You are not that relevant. Get a grip, it really doesn't matter.  Just entertainment

Ya Pujo,  We will loose a whole lot of sleep because of what you might think of us or might say on this site.  You are not that relevant. Get a grip, it really doesn't matter.  Just entertainment

It won't be me, it'll be people all over the state. And I promise you I wion't be losing any sleep over any of this either. As a matter of  fact, I hope you guys win it all.

Greetings Law.....are you by any chance related to Lion or Scorpion? :huh:  Been that kinda morning Bros, I can't even begin to tell ya!  :shock:  By the laws of physics, it is hard to see much leading to an Indian Victory.  I sure hope we pack old Torque and Leverage.  No one ever answered my question way back at the beginning.....you gonna kick to #21? 

Kazzad

Kaz I gaurantee he will kick it to West!He is arrogant enough to do it.I would not think it to be the wise choice but he will do it just to say he did it.I have seen this charactor too many times to think he wouldn't do it if would hare lip the Pope!

It won't be me, it'll be people all over the state. And I promise you I wion't be losing any sleep over any of this either. As a matter of  fact, I hope you guys win it all.

I dont want them to win it all :} by the way I thought I found it amusing that in a post saying that she didnt care what you thought she was responding to something you thought :mrgreen:

Greetings Law.....are you by any chance related to Lion or Scorpion? :huh: Been that kinda morning Bros, I can't even begin to tell ya! :shock: By the laws of physics, it is hard to see much leading to an Indian Victory. I sure hope we pack old Torque and Leverage. No one ever answered my question way back at the beginning.....you gonna kick to #21?

Kazzad

our kicker can put it through the endzone quite often but we have yet to have a return longer than 30 yards I think.

I dont want them to win it all :} by the way I thought I found it amusing that in a post saying that she didnt care what you thought she was responding to something you thought :mrgreen:

That didn't enter my mind Skydogg, She thinks I'm relevant. Boy is she foolish.