Round 2: Oneida @ GCA

crow

RamRadio I've been thinking. I believe I owe you an apology. While I did not fire the first shot I did participate in all the muss and fuss. I have never met many of the folks associated with GCA and while I have had several bad experiences I have also met some very nice folks like the ladies at the concession stand I spoke of earlier. The Oneida folks are well known as a respectful bunch in general and I lashed out and I'll have to admit I did not act with very much pride, class, or character at times during our back and forth. I can't in good faith tell young folks to act with PCC then turn around and act the way I did without taking responsibility for my actions. While we may never agree on some things I hope you and hard knox along with anyone else I may have offended will accept my apology. I couldn't help but think about how I was being quite hypocritical and after some reflection and prayer I did come to realize that I had not been taking a very Christian approach to our conversation. I know this is a bit off topic but given the content of our posts I felt this would be acceptable. So here's to what will hopefully be a great, clean, hard fought game with the better team coming out the winner and the team that comes up short shaking their hand & looking them in the eye and both coming away without injury.

I fully intend to do my part to show everyone at GCA why Oneida has earned the respect they get from programs in this part of the state & I'm gonna give the folks at GCA the opportunity to earn mine. See ya Friday and if you wanna waste some of your time before kickoff I get there early & it would be my pleasure.

RamRadio I've been thinking. I believe I owe you an apology. While I did not fire the first shot I did participate in all the muss and fuss. I have never met many of the folks associated with GCA and while I have had several bad experiences I have also met some very nice folks like the ladies at the concession stand I spoke of earlier. The Oneida folks are well known as a respectful bunch in general and I lashed out and I'll have to admit I did not act with very much pride, class, or character at times during our back and forth. I can't in good faith tell young folks to act with PCC then turn around and act the way I did without taking responsibility for my actions. While we may never agree on some things I hope you and hard knox along with anyone else I may have offended will accept my apology. I couldn't help but think about how I was being quite hypocritical and after some reflection and prayer I did come to realize that I had not been taking a very Christian approach to our conversation. I know this is a bit off topic but given the content of our posts I felt this would be acceptable. So here's to what will hopefully be a great, clean, hard fought game with the better team coming out the winner and the team that comes up short shaking their hand & looking them in the eye and both coming away without injury.

I fully intend to do my part to show everyone at GCA why Oneida has earned the respect they get from programs in this part of the state & I'm gonna give the folks at GCA the opportunity to earn mine. See ya Friday and if you wanna waste some of your time before kickoff I get there early & it would be my pleasure.

class act

I've read your posts on here for a long time, just never signed up to post anything until recently. This whole thing seemed out of character for you, but I understand why. You're a competitor and you are protective of your team, school and community. I appreciate the olive branch. You don't owe me an apology, but I appreciate that. I stand by my initial invitation to meet up before the game. It would be my pleasure as well.

Very respectable! No hard feelings here. Here's hoping for a good, clean, hard fought game Friday.