Giles Co. @ Pearl Cohn

JAFO

I toldya and I toldya and I toldya we would be in their heads.

If the birds are needing stuff from coacht T boards to get up for the game they are in serious trouble.

Looks like the firebirds are crashing before the game even starts

burning_firebird.jpg

Definitely shoulda upgraded and been the Trans Am's

To let you know how the PC found out a football player from GC tweeted talk crazy and he said that pc said that they should clean out there lockers b4 they come..So another guy from a metro school seen it and Retweeted and and you GC football player last word was " that's all the motivation we need" So who's in who head??? Lol...Aint no getting between us no matter what someone say or do. Welcome PC back to 4a football because everybody going to see alot of us!

Pearl's got a lot quieter since they have seen the film. Lots to prepare for huh? Coaches got together and decided to run 6 of our 91/2 plays against ya. We opening the playbook up. Two things Pearl don't know.  Sherman's rethinking the 1/2. So our loss yardage play has a wrinkle in it. And now #39 is eligible finally.  Holdem McGroin will truck you....... :unsure:

To let you know how the PC found out a football player from GC tweeted talk crazy and he said that pc said that they should clean out there lockers b4 they come..So another guy from a metro school seen it and Retweeted and and you GC football player last word was " that's all the motivation we need" So who's in who head??? Lol...Aint no getting between us no matter what someone say or do. Welcome PC back to 4a football because everybody going to see alot of us!

Dang...I'm too old for the world of tweeting.  I am getting excited for what I expect will be a great game. 

Your going to miss a Good show this week. The Drumline is doing something...I hope GC is ready 4 the band! They are a tru 12th man.

Does the band have a website with film? Get it on youtube.  And the last time we played Pearl the Band did not stop moving.  Ever.  It was impressive.  Hope it gets warmer by Friday. 

Does the band have a website with film? Get it on youtube. And the last time we played Pearl the Band did not stop moving. Ever. It was impressive. Hope it gets warmer by Friday.

I hope our band stays home.The visitor side is already small so the band will automatically get half.So the majority of Giles Counth fans will have to set on Pearls side.

I hope our band stays home.The visitor side is already small so the band will automatically get half.So the majority of Giles Counth fans will have to set on Pearls side.

I doubt there would be room on the Pearl side they'll pack the place themselves.  Take a folding chair and a heater.  Your section will get popular fast LOL.

Pearl's got a lot quieter since they have seen the film. Lots to prepare for huh? Coaches got together and decided to run 6 of our 91/2 plays against ya. We opening the playbook up. Two things Pearl don't know.  Sherman's rethinking the 1/2. So our loss yardage play has a wrinkle in it. And now #39 is eligible finally.  Holdem McGroin will truck you....... :unsure:

We still here but yall just saying the same thing. But just hold on yall will get ur shot in two days.

The bands at EVERY game..Home and away. Its a different style of band also not what most are use to. Now as far as the sitting goes have fun with that. If yall do fill up the away side the home side will be full like always..Bringing lawn chairs might be a good ideal "IF METRO POLICE LET YOU BRING THEM IN" security is different in Metro.. I hate it for the giles county fansbecause if are StadStadium is to small wait untill you play CPA. Our band almost took up the whole thing.

Pearl's got a lot quieter since they have seen the film. Lots to prepare for huh? Coaches got together and decided to run 6 of our 91/2 plays against ya. We opening the playbook up. Two things Pearl don't know. Sherman's rethinking the 1/2. So our loss yardage play has a wrinkle in it. And now #39 is eligible finally. Holdem McGroin will truck you....... :unsure:

You know what yall are not doing ANYTHING different then what we have seen all year..To be truful yall run some of the same plays BUT the difference is where up tempo. See you friday buddy Edited by FBfan26

That shouldn't be a problem since most of Giles' football players are in the band. Now before the Giles guys get all torked off, I'm just messing around and having fun. Good luck in the 'hood Friday night.

FB, you have to admit that PC's band isn't your average every day band. They need 3 buses just for the band. LOL!

+10 lol and i didnt wanna say it but yeap..Welcome to The Firebird Nest in the middle of the hood lol...Good Luck

PC has a nice stadium, good food at the entrance gate.  Our only problem was getting it to it.  GPS is not quite right.  Last year they had one small gate to get thru and go thru metal detector check.  Backed up a bit there.  And the band will be loud and rocking on every defensive play for PC.  Last year any visitor overflow would have plenty of room on the home side.

Not sure of this year.  Have a safe game.