South Doyle @ Anderson County 2nd RD

MAVERICK1995

I guess our district is just a bunch of pansies with the # 3,4 and 10 teams in 5A in it. nothing like any of the teams SD man handled this year, what was your record this season vs. teams that finished above .500 again? 1-4, with the 1 being against TN high, that's right. I have said all along that SD could upset AC if AC was not focused, but do not for a minute try to say that somehow your schedule was tougher than AC's when the facts say otherwise. AC, CC and OR were all 3 very good teams this season and Powell was also a very solid team before they got the injury bug. AC also had a catholic team that was pretty good that they put 61 points on, and that same catholic team beat the Hardin Valley team 2 weeks after that same Hardin Valley team beat South Doyle. There is pleanty of information at the beginning of this thread comparing the facts on the 2 teams, SD has as much of a chance Friday as any of winning and advancing, but lets be realistic in what we are trying to report as facts.

+1

I heard SD had a good quarterback? Mav4 would you agree? I may have missed your post. I was able to see coach AC Chadwell tonight with his receivers. He has really done a good job with receivers. They were talking about AC receiving yards after the catch and how well AC was doing under coach Chadwell. Big Shout Out for Coach Chadwell.....Great job coach!

I heard SD had a good quarterback? Mav4 would you agree? I may have missed your post. I was able to see coach AC Chadwell tonight with his receivers. He has really done a good job with receivers. They were talking about AC receiving yards after the catch and how well AC was doing under coach Chadwell. Big Shout Out for Coach Chadwell.....Great job coach!

Yes, #1 is their QB and he is a good runner, they use te QB an RB combo similar to what AC does with Fox and Hicks. I beleive their QB had around 850 yards rushing going into the playoffs. Their passing game has been subpar and tey are run first. #6 can take it to the house if you let him get out in the open field. I beleive AC will need to contain 6 and keep the ball in 1's hands as much as possible to eliminate the big plays, 1 is a threat but not as much the homerun hitter as 6.

Yes, #1 is their QB and he is a good runner, they use te QB an RB combo similar to what AC does with Fox and Hicks. I beleive their QB had around 850 yards rushing going into the playoffs. Their passing game has been subpar and tey are run first. #6 can take it to the house if you let him get out in the open field. I beleive AC will need to contain 6 and keep the ball in 1's hands as much as possible to eliminate the big plays, 1 is a threat but not as much the homerun hitter as 6.

Wow yea it also appears they run like Central offense.

If the same AC defense that shut down Gibbs shows up, then I have no concern for a running team. Granted Gibbs was an up the gut team with nothing fancy, but I haven't seen that same AC D since. As for the AC offense...Get rid of that screen that we have allowed I believe four pick 6s! I would not only pull that play from the book, but I'd shred it, burn it, and then use the ashes to fertilize some cow manure.

If the same AC defense that shut down Gibbs shows up, then I have no concern for a running team. Granted Gibbs was an up the gut team with nothing fancy, but I haven't seen that same AC D since. As for the AC offense...Get rid of that screen that we have allowed I believe four pick 6s! I would not only pull that play from the book, but I'd shred it, burn it, and then use the ashes to fertilize some cow manure.

LOL :)