Wayne Co vs Columbia Acad

wildcat89

Home cookin ref ain't gonna help you now. Look at the bright side, them that aren't any good at basketball(most of the team) will have plenty of time to go deer huntin. Get out the basketball schedule or pick up the muzzleloader because that's all you'll be doing come Saturday and on.

Is there something wrong with you? I mean do you even now where your at or who your for? Idk bout y'all new CA posters....monkey wrench these ppl are givin y'all a bad name....ignorant....

And they're on here crying about officiating! I think tssaa assigns the refs in the playoffs so maybe they won't have their own.

Home cookin ref ain't gonna help you now. Look at the bright side, them that aren't any good at basketball(most of the team) will have plenty of time to go deer huntin. Get out the basketball schedule or pick up the muzzleloader because that's all you'll be doing come Saturday and on.

Wayne county rednecks ain't going to have their home cookin refs tomorrow night taking seconds off the end of the game in the 4th quarter this time. Wildkittens at the end of their 9 lives. They are going down!  Ya'll will be on the hardwoods Tuesday, and not very good at that, I might add.

Like I told another poster CA didn't do enough with the time they had so quit whining about  the clock, that official wasn't from WC and if anyone would have home cooking it would be CA " A PRIVATE" I might Add!  If we had 5 more mins Wc probaly would have scored again and woulda, coulda, shoulda!!!! Blaw Blaw Blaw  You lost deal with it soon, because you will feel it again soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  "GO CATS"

• Upvote 1

Unlike you were not looking for help from the refs, our boys will take matters into their own hands! Now go to bed junior you got school tomorrow!

Are you seriously still talking about this? Maybe you should watch the film again.. You didn't get screwed, you just lost. Plain and simple. So quit crying about the refs and go focus on winning your game tomorrow.

Some CA fans need to follow your advice and quit whining about time that you didn't get the job done with!  You had the same amount of time to work with as did WC you just didn't take advantage of it!  That is a fact!

I bet you don't know anything about football or hunting!