GALLATIN @ SHELBYVILLE (round two)

FridayMainEvent

Game Winner  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins this one??

• Shelbyville Golden Eagles
    • Gallatin Green Wave

Jrbattle66 so im taking you are like some Alabama fans when your team has no chance in winning you jump to a team thats doing real good so now u go out and get you a green shirt how cute how would fans from LC think that one of there fans are making a fool out off there self cause there team season is over so u hate on the team that show you yall had no chance before yall came to shelbyville

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I know green wave is a fan of his program and certainly my falcons lost to the Eagles and I am bitter. So I am a fan of the green wave....Will say this, the wave's head coach will coach his 1st game in his "home" stadium and his team is 1-4 on the road....Anyone that thinks a coach wins that 1st game back to their home needs a history lesson. If you look at their schedule they are very predictable..a win then a loss then 2 wins then a loss then a win then a loss then 2 wins then a loss then a win....well you get it.." a loss". every 5 games their fate is renewed. A team that is bad on the road and has a pattern of winning and losing up against a team who is hot and has so many weapons makes many weak...for me...I think the wave can win and win big!!! I am also a HUGE Chicago Cubs fan!!!! Every year I think the cubbies will win the world series. The info on unapproved website and on SCHS's RB's is wrong...#3 is over 1000 yds rushing and #24 is @ 920.. That comes from ours and Tullahoma's coaches. I sure am excited for the game..like I said, if SCHS wants a 3rd playoff game..could be tough for the wave...if not...the wave's "rudy" heart and effort may beat out a more talented and extremely talented coached team..still, I think the wave pulls off the win...sometimes, patterns and abilities take a back seat to desire.My wife bought us some green shirts for the game..green wave, hope it helps!

Jrbattle66 so im taking you are like some Alabama fans when your team has no chance in winning you jump to a team thats doing real good so now u go out and get you a green shirt how cute how would fans from LC think that one of there fans are making a fool out off there self cause there team season is over so u hate on the team that show you yall had no chance before yall came to shelbyville

No, I actually have no respect for your program..you have athletes but when tested you fall short against solid programs. as for free agent...I will always cheer for the program that best represents my values and beliefs...I believe Gallatin does that...Now back to the boy..If they (gallatin) will realize they have played the harder schedule ( the rudy heart) and play beyond their past record this season then I believe they will win the game...Honestly, its up to your eagles, if they play hard and can overcome adversity or setbacks..then they can win..truthfully, I have seen 3 of their games and they never struggled..if they do, can they dig deep and find a win...While the wave has a terrible record on the road..shelbyville has a terrible record of winning in the 2nd and 3rd rounds...what players or coaches or evidence do you have that things have changed? In short you have the players and advantage..I just don't think your guys are ready for that step...

I have nothing bad to say bout the wave i had a friend that played there 2010 i respect the town and team but what i dont get you down a team cause they done some good work on your team now you play the kiss my butt game shelbyville has came a long way i mean a long way and im happy to say im from shelbyville

Good luck to the Wave and my Home team when this game is over if we lose i will be the first to say sorry but if we win u can kick rocks with your team in LC