District 3-AAA

SweetScience

Didn't go. With work, I can usually catch about 3 qtrs anywhere in our district but GP and Sevier are to far away. I just rehashed some info from Jesse Smithey. I'm gonna look at the book because I'll be interested to see total fouls from both these games. I have a feeling it's over 50 a game.

Edited by parfive00

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oak blew out Cumberland county by 21, but only beat Stone by 2. I knew this would be a good game. On another thread those guys tried to tell me Stone was picked third in their district!!!! I told them they were crazy!!!! Stone will win that district, and OR may see them again down the road.

Saw where OR was the Sentinals #1 team. I told you guys. Also, you don't go to the Bahamas and the Arby's Classic unless you have a really good team. I'm gonna say it right here, right now, OR is the best public school team in the entire state!!!!!! Can't include some Memphis schools because they cheat.

Oak blew out Cumberland county by 21, but only beat Stone by 2. I knew this would be a good game. On another thread those guys tried to tell me Stone was picked third in their district!!!! I told them they were crazy!!!! Stone will win that district, and OR may see them again down the road.

Saw where OR was the Sentinals #1 team. I told you guys. Also, you don't go to the Bahamas and the Arby's Classic unless you have a really good team. I'm gonna say it right here, right now, OR is the best public school team in the entire state!!!!!! Can't include some Memphis schools because they cheat.

Stone beat Livingston Academy too, so they are very good. Livingston is always tough. I like your thinking! lol

SS, stone is one of the best coached teams you will ever see, ever! Have been for some time now, going back to Bucks days. It won't take them long to go from AA to AAA and be a contender. That's a good win for you all. Tested early to keep everyone focused.

Yeah. I love how Green schedules us tough opponents all year. Only makes you better come tourney time.

Yeah. I love how Green schedules us tough opponents all year. Only makes you better come tourney time.

Yes he does. This is a tournament sport. I'm glad to see it. Par was saying that Halls was scheduling a little better this year too. It help them in the long run, even if they get a couple losses. Saw were CC was playing LCity, Sdoyle, maryville, Ottlewah, Fulton twice, West, walker valley. That'll get you ready for 3AAA for sure. Even AC as bad as they've been is playing a tougher out of district schedule.

Saw were LCity beat AC pretty bad, but it'll make them better. AC plays Jellico tonight, and wouldn't be surprised if Jellico beats them. Jellico has a good team, and one of the best guards in the entire area. He'd be the best guard in our district, just a PLAYER!!!

Sorry, best point guard in our district, just to clarify. Lol.

Edited by CarolinaCrazy

Yes he does. This is a tournament sport. I'm glad to see it. Par was saying that Halls was scheduling a little better this year too. It help them in the long run, even if they get a couple losses. Saw were CC was playing LCity, Sdoyle, maryville, Ottlewah, Fulton twice, West, walker valley. That'll get you ready for 3AAA for sure. Even AC as bad as they've been is playing a tougher out of district schedule.

Saw were LCity beat AC pretty bad, but it'll make them better. AC plays Jellico tonight, and wouldn't be surprised if Jellico beats them. Jellico has a good team, and one of the best guards in the entire area. He'd be the best guard in our district, just a PLAYER!!!

Sorry, best point guard in our district, just to clarify. Lol.

Lol. Well, i bet you hated to see CC get beat last night, but on the other hand i'd say you were kinda glad because you get to get them football players back for the hoops team, which will make them even better. I wonder who won the Stone Maryville game? Bet that was a good one, too. Looked for the score on here, but it isn't posted.

Lol. Well, i bet you hated to see CC get beat last night, but on the other hand i'd say you were kinda glad because you get to get them football players back for the hoops team, which will make them even better. I wonder who won the Stone Maryville game? Bet that was a good one, too. Looked for the score on here, but it isn't posted.

Yea I was over fball for sure. Lol. Happy for that community up there. Seems every time you here something about that area it's bad, and just kinda nice to have so much positive press up there, even if it is sports.

Yea I'm waiting on that score too. If I had to pick I'd say Stone wins it, because Garret and previous and a couple others are still in fball. But, Eldridge is a good coach and he's used to not getting his teams till Christmas. Lol.