Honor Veterans Who Played TN High School Football

Maestro

On Veterans Day perhaps we can spend some time today remembering some former players who served their country providing our freedom and possibly paying the ultimate sacrifice. The Captain of my high school team served as a Marine aviator. Tracy Farris, thank you for your service. Keenan Reynolds, thank you for making us proud at Navy.

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you for creating this thread. More than appropriate for this Veteran's Day. I have two sons serving right now. My oldest son Raphe Alexander was a senior on our 09 State Championship team is serving in the US Air Force. My 2nd son Parker Alexander is serving in the US Navy. Very proud of both.

I forgot to emphasize one of the freedoms we have is the freedom of speech. Pretty sure there's not a CoachT in North Korea. Lucky to live in a land where we can voice our opinions without fear of jail or worse. God bless those who provided that freedom in service to our country, especially those who gave us Friday night memories.

I forgot to emphasize one of the freedoms we have is the freedom of speech. Pretty sure there's not a CoachT in North Korea. Lucky to live in a land where we can voice our opinions without fear of jail or worse. God bless those who provided that freedom in service to our country, especially those who gave us Friday night memories.

Sounds like North Korea needs some democracy dropped on them. GO AMERICA!!!!