Oak Ridge 2014

OR nole

And I guarantee you if bladerunner saw either pacman or Prevo in person he sure as heck wouldn't be saying these things to their faces. He is the epitome of a keyboard warrior. And GiJoe so you think it's funny for a grown man to sit and talk down on an 17-18 year old kid? I find it pathetic personally.

Prevo was 17? How in the world that get into the paper then!?

If you say so. Every person is hypocritical in some way or another, including you. I just try to not look down upon other people and their failures when I have plenty of my own, that's all. BR is a miserable person. How many positive posts have you seen from him since you have been coming here? It used to be funny, now it's just gotten out of hand. He is running other posters off.

I sure haven't ran u off. Maybe after today?? Maybe?

He was only in the paper because he was a good football player. Otherwise, the article would have looked more like this one...

http://www.wate.com/story/24255647/knife-found-on-oak-ridge-school-bus-gun-found-at-high-school

I hate to keep changing the subject' but Sweet Science said that Prevo was under aged at the time of the attack.. If that is the case-I am sorry for bringing it up. And the paper should retract that story. They could get into big trouble.

And I guarantee you if bladerunner saw either pacman or Prevo in person he sure as heck wouldn't be saying these things to their faces. He is the epitome of a keyboard warrior. And GiJoe so you think it's funny for a grown man to sit and talk down on an 17-18 year old kid? I find it pathetic personally.

18 is an adult. Just FYI. And it is true, if I saw those characters I would run like the wind! I don't want any trouble. I don't have any cigs or Mary Jane either for the record!