Oak Ridge 2014

OR nole

LOL Bladerunner is cool I just think he should stop and realize for a second that we all have our faults. Granted, Pacman has definitely made some very unwise choices in his life, just like I have, but it's always the bad things that get reported. Everyone wants to focus on bad things about people. They don't mention the charity work he does at the hospitals in Cincy. How he coaches a special ed basketball team and works a lot with special ed kids. Once people get a rep it's hard to shake that rep no matter what they do in life be it good or bad. I just think people shouldn't be so quick to judge others upon the past mistakes they have made in their lives. We all make them and we all have a story of the trials we have gone through in our lives. It's real easy to sit back and place judgment on someone from afar. We all have our own personal demons, myself included.

and Pac Man supports a lot of "gentlemen's" clubs up there as well. One dollar at a time.

Sweet, What a humanitarian.. See bleow...Spitting in the face of a woman.. Punching a woman... I can't put on here how I really feel.   

Pac-man's rap sheet-------------------------------

July 13, 2005

He was arrested and charged with felony vandalism after an altercation at a nightclub. 

October 2005

Jones fails to check in with his probation officer and has his sentence extended for an extra 90 days.

Jones claimed that he couldn't get reception, that it always went to voicemail every time he called, that his probation officer was screening his calls, and that he totally lost his phone and actually just found it. 

March 23, 2006

Pacman gets charged with marijuana possession.  He then claimed that he knew how to beat the NFL's drug test system.  He must have forgotten that it doesn't matter if you can beat the system if they still find all the pot in your house. 

August 25, 2006

Pacman gets arrested for disorderly conduct and public intoxication at a "nightclub."  Jones claimed that a woman tried to steal his wallet, while the woman claimed that he spit in her face.

This raised serious issues about his play, as the team was worried with how he could defend wide receivers when he couldn't defend his own wallet in his back pocket. 

October 26, 2006

Just one month later, Jones again gets in trouble for allegedly spitting in another woman's face.  Note to anyone who comes across Pacman Jones: If you ever insult him, immediately cover your face afterwards.  Grade: C

February 19, 2007

The grand-daddy of Pacman's charges, this was the one that got him kicked out of the league.  Jones was in the middle of a fight and a shooting.  Allegations were that while he was in the club, he was "making it rain" on the strippers with over $80,000 (hopefully not all in singles), and knocking strippers' heads against the bar while saying that he was going to kill one of the employees.

This was when Jones went from a "troubled young man" to a "crazy person."  Roger Goodell suspended him for the entire 2007 season. 

January 3, 2008

Pacman seemed to graduate from spitting, getting accused of sucker-punching a woman in the face at the Body Tap Strip Club.  Jones claimed that he just misunderstood the name of the club. 

October 8, 2008

Jones got drunk and started a fight with the very same bodyguards that were assigned to protect him.  This ended up getting him another year-long suspension from Goodell. 

Sweet, What a humanitarian.. See bleow...Spitting in the face of a woman.. Punching a woman... I can't put on here how I really feel.   

Pac-man's rap sheet-------------------------------

July 13, 2005

He was arrested and charged with felony vandalism after an altercation at a nightclub. 

October 2005

Jones fails to check in with his probation officer and has his sentence extended for an extra 90 days.

Jones claimed that he couldn't get reception, that it always went to voicemail every time he called, that his probation officer was screening his calls, and that he totally lost his phone and actually just found it. 

March 23, 2006

Pacman gets charged with marijuana possession.  He then claimed that he knew how to beat the NFL's drug test system.  He must have forgotten that it doesn't matter if you can beat the system if they still find all the pot in your house. 

August 25, 2006

Pacman gets arrested for disorderly conduct and public intoxication at a "nightclub."  Jones claimed that a woman tried to steal his wallet, while the woman claimed that he spit in her face.

This raised serious issues about his play, as the team was worried with how he could defend wide receivers when he couldn't defend his own wallet in his back pocket. 

October 26, 2006

Just one month later, Jones again gets in trouble for allegedly spitting in another woman's face.  Note to anyone who comes across Pacman Jones: If you ever insult him, immediately cover your face afterwards.  Grade: C

February 19, 2007

The grand-daddy of Pacman's charges, this was the one that got him kicked out of the league.  Jones was in the middle of a fight and a shooting.  Allegations were that while he was in the club, he was "making it rain" on the strippers with over $80,000 (hopefully not all in singles), and knocking strippers' heads against the bar while saying that he was going to kill one of the employees.

This was when Jones went from a "troubled young man" to a "crazy person."  Roger Goodell suspended him for the entire 2007 season. 

January 3, 2008

Pacman seemed to graduate from spitting, getting accused of sucker-punching a woman in the face at the Body Tap Strip Club.  Jones claimed that he just misunderstood the name of the club. 

October 8, 2008

Jones got drunk and started a fight with the very same bodyguards that were assigned to protect him.  This ended up getting him another year-long suspension from Goodell. 

Don't get me wrong I don't condone anything he has done, but the last thing you posted was in 2008. That's going on 7 years ago. I just try to embody the one who forgave me and accepted me as the wretched sinner I am, so I try to be the same way to others no matter who they're. People do change also.

By the way he was found not guilty in the assault case. One of them women he supposedly "hit" dropped the charges in the other case. Must not have been that bad if she dropped the charges wouldn't you think? Not saying Pacman was, but lots of professional athletes are wrongly accused of things all of the time by money hungry vultures who just want their 1 or 2 minutes of fame and some cash to go along with it. Not saying he didn't do these things, but also to not believe every little thing you hear also. Also, not condoning any of the acts if they actually did happen. I've seen the assault one on video. The woman was the initial aggressor in it and did something with a beer bottle to Pacman and he either jumped back and slapped her over the head or hit her in it (Kinda hard to tell in the vid), but the judge ruled him not guilty in it.

Edited by SweetScience

I am sure that she did drop the charges. She was probably scared to death.

But I do want to go on record to say that I AM attacking Pac- man's character.

I mean, I am screaming it from the roof tops.

Good for you. Have fun. I on the other hand will stick with worrying about my own issues.

Edited by SweetScience