Oak Ridge 2014

OR nole

And most NFL teams are made up of criminals.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.  I agree with you about Pacman Jones but "most NFL teams are made up of criminals".  Are you saying that most NFL players have a criminal record, or are you saying that most NFL teams have a player or two with a criminal record? What exactly do you mean? That's a rather broad statement!

I mean that there are A LOT of NFL players with a criminal record.. Google it.. And be prepared to be shocked.

I googled it and I am shocked but not in the way I expected to be. What I read said that the % of NFL players with an arrest record is 1.9% compared to an arrest record of 4.9% for non-NFL americans. If true, that is very shocking.

Lol!' Coming from u Sweet? Not sure how to take that. But I stand by my post...PAC man is an idiot And there are several teams who have players with criminal records. The New England Patriots.. Had a serial killer on the team.. Every time I pick up the paper, Someone is getting arrested for domestic assault. DUI. Drugs. Gang activity. Yeah, u know now that I think about it.. I feel pretty good when I look in the mirror in the morning

Edited by bladerunner

The more I look into the NFL arrest issue the more surprised that I am. A 2011 study showed that one in every 45 NFL player gets arrested (2.2%) compared to the national arrest record of one in every 23 people (4.2%). Technically, NFL players get arrested 47.6% less than your average guy.