Oak Ridge 2014

OR nole

Sweet,how did Oak Ridge look this spring? Oak Ridge will be getting back to being a powerhouse this season.

We looked pretty good. D still needs a lot of work, but nothing that isn't fixable. Offense I think will be much improved. I still think we are a full year away from making a real big run though.

Sweet,how did Oak Ridge look this spring? Oak Ridge will be getting back to being a powerhouse this season.

I sure hope you're right about that. I think we will be better but if we have a "great" player, I haven't seen him yet. I think we are a team of pretty good players.

I sure hope you're right about that. I think we will be better but if we have a "great" player, I haven't seen him yet. I think we are a team of pretty good players.

I think Tee will emerge as a star player eventually. Maybe not this year, but definitely by the time he is a SR, but that's just my opinion. Don't anybody jump down my throat for mentioning that, though! lol Geez, it has become like walking on egg shells around here Cats lol

I think Tee will emerge as a star player eventually. Maybe not this year, but definitely by the time he is a SR, but that's just my opinion. Don't anybody jump down my throat for mentioning that, though! lol Geez, it has become like walking on egg shells around here Cats lol

I agree with you about Tee and I agree with you about the egg shells. Some people on here just aren't very smart but they think they are.

I think OR should drop McMinn Co from their schedule and try to add DB. What do you guys think?

I have two comments to make about that. First of all I don't understand why we started playing them in the first place and second, I heard Gaddis say what you just said on his TV show. I'm not sure he said drop McMinn but I'm sure he won't drop Farragut. And he did say he wanted to play DB

I have two comments to make about that. First of all I don't understand why we started playing them in the first place and second, I heard Gaddis say what you just said on his TV show. I'm not sure he said drop McMinn but I'm sure he won't drop Farragut. And he did say he wanted to play DB

I don't enjoy playing Mcminn County. I think we should add DB too.

Sensitive. I asked a question. I too have an opinion or at least state another way to look at it. I personally think a congrats would have been fine.  I'm sure he has a lot on him and the decision he will make. Either way it's a win. And at end of the day he will need the same things to make it, God's Grace and Mercy, patients, perseverance, and persistence. Just want to look at another way.

Just a reminder, don't forget to post information on the passing league games coming up. I live in Chattanooga so you all are my lifeline to the Wildcats.

Oh, if we drop MnMinn Count and can't get DB how about Ooltewah or East Hamilton? I would really perfer Hixson since I live a mile from that school.

Oh.oh, if we can't get the Owls, East Ham or Hixson who about Baylor or McCallie. If not them how about Oakland, Riverdale, Tennessee, Alabama, Notre Dame, LSU, Tennessee Titans, Dallas Cowboys, the Convict team from the first Longeast Yard movie, the Sun, Mars or Saturn.

Don't forget Maryville or Oliver Springs.