Oak Ridge 2014

OR nole

Promise, NuCat???[/quote

I'd bet on it...these two guys will be more prepared than you could imagine. They are tested daily with scenarios and forced to make decisions.

Well you're there everyday, so you know more than I do. I am crossing my fingers and hoping you will be right when Farragut comes rolling into town. First and foremost though I am just hoping the visitors side stands will be done by then!

Well you're there everyday, so you know more than I do. I am crossing my fingers and hoping you will be right when Farragut comes rolling into town. First and foremost though I am just hoping the visitors side stands will be done by then!

I here you. I talked to some folks today that are around the situation daily and they aren't sure what the deal is. Concrete footers are cured and things are ready to go but no movement happening. Last I heard it will be done by 8-15 but it sure doesn't look that way right now,

I here you. I talked to some folks today that are around the situation daily and they aren't sure what the deal is. Concrete footers are cured and things are ready to go but no movement happening. Last I heard it will be done by 8-15 but it sure doesn't look that way right now,

It's nuts! What the heck is taking so long I wonder? I live right down the road from Blankenship and drive by there once a week to see if anything is taking place and.......Nothing. Befuddles me. I mean it's kind of a big deal, ya know? lol

It's nuts! What the heck is taking so long I wonder? I live right down the road from Blankenship and drive by there once a week to see if anything is taking place and.......Nothing. Befuddles me. I mean it's kind of a big deal, ya know? lol

I know SS...it's crazy that it's taking so long. If they would just get in there and work it shouldn't take that long. I'm in the construction-low voltage electrical work business and I've seen brand new wings of schools built quicker than these bleachers are going up

I know SS...it's crazy that it's taking so long. If they would just get in there and work it shouldn't take that long. I'm in the construction-low voltage electrical work business and I've seen brand new wings of schools built quicker than these bleachers are going up

NuCat it's unreal my friend. Whoever is in charge needs to get some fire under their proverbial rear-end and fast.

Ah come on guys this is your school board at it's best. Just think how slow it's gonna be if we let the school board have anything to do with remodeling "The Ship". All they need to do is okay it and let private interests do the work.

Been there, done that, course I didn't ask permission but I sure had to ask for forgiveness. Got the restroom remodeled though.

ROLL WILDCATS ROLL 

Well the Cats looked pretty tough today in a 7v7 scrimmage vs Catholic. I believe we scored 11 or 12 times against them and only allowed 5 td's. The defense had several picks as well. Fadnek was on today throwing for 8 td's and the receivers really stepped it up making some big time catches.

I was at the 7 on 7 and I'm not sure you guys scored 11 times and I know Catholic had more then 5 TD's. The Wildcats did score more then Irish. You can't put much into 7 on 7 it's basically a glorified game of tag. Knoxville catholic actually practiced and lifted weights yesterday morning before you guys showed up. However I was impressed with Oak Ridge's offense and team speed.