Who takes over at Chatt Central?

tistheseason

Troll, you are right. I will tell u this I have talked to some head coaches that are going to apply and to some good assistants that are/have applied. Some are coordinators at some successful programs. I have talked to a couple in Georgia. So some of the things going around is not true. We need to let the people who are picking do there job. We do not need another Marion County event .

No, no you do not. Stability and discipline is what Central needs. I'm just keeping it real

Throw the names out that you know have applied we are all curious to see who some are. So we have Rickey Ross, Drew Akins, Tony Webb, Dan Duff, Craig Campbell, And might as well add EK Slaughter, Vic Grider and Houston White. So let's hear what you got guys.

The first 3 of first 4 applied. Craig Campbell not sure about.

EK Slaughter is in Honduras and due back this week. Remember StanthePounder Man said he had heard it was his job to turn down at Heritage.. Why? Cleveland ran him off and Red Bank wants to but they just hired him. Grider who knows? He may go to highest bidder and the Hamilton County Schools can't bid, can they?

Houston White is a new name to pop up. I know he coached at Hixson before Fitzgerald. BY the way rumor is Marion County has thee football banquet this weekend and will announce their coach then.

Edited by Pounder1

If Heritage ends up hiring Grider I can assure you that's it's not cause Slaughter turned it down. It would because they delayed the hiring to interview Grider. Now I'm not a rocket scientist but we can all see what would auld happen with that scenerio! Grider or Slaughter, Grider or Slaughter uh it's not that hard of a choice people. Either way we should no something about heritage for sure after Christmas.