Who takes over at Chatt Central?

tistheseason

Boys there's some big name openings that are gonna gooble up all the big name coaches before we start the interview process! 5 in Knox co. Alone. I'd be shocked if we get a coach with a good past record. I love central as much as any alum, but I'm also a realist. I done a a lot of talking and some really good coaches say they wouldn't touch central with a 10 ft pole. So pounder1, don't say anymore about talking central up cause I've tried. I don't want to be that guy with rosé colored glasses thinking central is the program to turn the corner, cause many people outside and some inside the central alum feel otherwise. Out of zone students, losing athletes, will to win, loyalty amongst players. My nephew told me about mid season that two team leaders were asked to play on the offense line to help the team, and they wouldn't cause they didn't want to change numbers. Wow, I hope that's not true but I have no reason to not believe my nephew since he was one trying to compete for one of those slots! It's a different world. All about me myself and I

Edited by Stanthepounderman

Boys there's some big name openings that are gonna gooble up all the big name coaches before we start the interview process! 5 in Knox co. Alone. I'd be shocked if we get a coach with a good past record. I love central as much as any alum, but I'm also a realist. I done a a lot of talking and some really good coaches say they wouldn't touch central with a 10 ft pole. So pounder1, don't say anymore about talking central up cause I've tried. I don't want to be that guy with rosé colored glasses thinking central is the program to turn the corner, cause many people outside and some inside the central alum feel otherwise. Out of zone students, losing athletes, will to win, loyalty amongst players. My nephew told me about mid season that two team leaders were asked to play on the offense line to help the team, and they wouldn't cause they didn't want to change numbers. Wow, I hope that's not true but I have no reason to not believe my nephew since he was one trying to compete for one of those slots! It's a different world. All about me myself and I

I still think I would take the Hamilton County Department of Education over Knox County's.  Central is a great opportunity for a coach with the right personality.

I still think I would take the Hamilton County Department of Education over Knox County's.  Central is a great opportunity for a coach with the right personality.

Troll, you are right. I will tell u this I have talked to some head coaches that are going to apply and to some good assistants that are/have applied. Some are coordinators at some successful programs. I have talked to a couple in Georgia. So some of the things going around is not true. We need to let the people who are picking do there job. We do not need another Marion County event .

Names?

Stan, I will not give you any names just as u would not give me the names of the coaches u talked to or the alumni. We, both you and I talked to these people in strictest confidence and we would not tell who they were. Anyway I do believe that with the right hire we do have a chance at Central to do well. I do not believe it has to be a previous head coach that could do well. A proven assistant could possibly do the job. After all look what previous head coaches have gotten us recently.

The decision will be made regardless of who we may want. We will just have to support that decision and wait and see what happens. Yes the right hire is important.

Edited by Pounder1