Who takes over at Chatt Central?

tistheseason

Headhunter42, Is Gann applying again. Hey tell him too and you also oldschoolfootballcoach. We need quality people not just ones that can talk a good game but can not produce. I hope that Mr. King does not settle just for anything. Does he know that you can hire a head coach without him being on faculty? Guys we have no more excuses. Surely word is getting to Mr. King. I have told him my thoughts now more of you guys need to do this.

I don't personally know Gann but I would say he would not leave Georgia to come to Tennessee since he is already a head coach now.

headhunter Do you know if a certain head coach in N. Georgia has a son on a staff here in Chattanooga and has been on that staff for about 5 years and if so what do you think of him. I am not wanting to mention the name now.

Maybe Terry Anderson could come on down to CCHS

First of all who is Anderson? Second question, Do you know the head coaches son in N. Georgia who you mentioned the other day I think, that has coached in a Hamilton County School for the last 5 years. If so what do you think and is or can he motivate these kids. I have not mentioned this name on purpose.

I've heard the son your speaking about is a good coach and he has worked with the kinda kids Central has. I don't know him that well but from all accounts was raised in a Football family so he is more than likely gonna carry him self pretty well. Now can he motivate I have no idea but I know he has been around very successful programs. The concern with this young man would be he has never been a head coach so is he worth taking a chance on? Who knows. The good thing is that he would probably be there for awhile

I've heard the son your speaking about is a good coach and he has worked with the kinda kids Central has. I don't know him that well but from all accounts was raised in a Football family so he is more than likely gonna carry him self pretty well. Now can he motivate I have no idea but I know he has been around very successful programs. The concern with this young man would be he has never been a head coach so is he worth taking a chance on? Who knows. The good thing is that he would probably be there for awhile

Thanks. That was the only thing about him I worry about is his head coach experience. Yes he has been around a successful program now and around his father's. also. Yes I think he would be there for awhile. I think he knowledgeable about football. He needs to go ahead and apply.

Pounder I have no idea if he applied or not but you guys need to give Tony Webb from Lookout Valley a look. I know your thinking he's from a small school and we want a big flashy name. Look at Tonys body of work since his time at LV. And you guy also need to realize that he has done what he has with very little to no resources and low numbers. The one thing that I preached that Central needs is stability name me 3 coaches from within 30 miles that have the tenure at one school that Tony does. He stayed loyal to one school for 12 or 13 years that's unheard of now days. His style of play would fit perfect with the kids at Central and he is a very personable and friends, easy to deal with fellow. Why no bigger programs hasn't jumped on him before now is unbelievable. He may have no interest but if they don't at least ask his interest they are missing the boat.

Pounder I have no idea if he applied or not but you guys need to give Tony Webb from Lookout Valley a look. I know your thinking he's from a small school and we want a big flashy name. Look at Tonys body of work since his time at LV. And you guy also need to realize that he has done what he has with very little to no resources and low numbers. The one thing that I preached that Central needs is stability name me 3 coaches from within 30 miles that have the tenure at one school that Tony does. He stayed loyal to one school for 12 or 13 years that's unheard of now days. His style of play would fit perfect with the kids at Central and he is a very personable and friends, easy to deal with fellow. Why no bigger programs hasn't jumped on him before now is unbelievable. He may have no interest but if they don't at least ask his interest they are missing the boat.

I have always liked him. he runs the style of offense that these kids could be good with .He does a lot with less. He needs to apply. Hey the more quality coaches that apply the better. He is another that I think could be successful there.