Who takes over at Chatt Central?

tistheseason

Hopefully somebody that will keep the athletes and bring discipline in the program cause they look like they play back yard football without pads. I'm just keeping it real

Biggums you must have some Biggums because u like to shoot off at the mouth and can not stay in one place or another long enough to make any statements worrth while . You are not disciplined enough. Go away and find a friend..Just stating the facts.

Committee member told me, definitely Lane Kiffin. I like throwing out "committee member" cause it makes me look like I'm more important than I am. I talked to a "real principal", and he said yes definitely mid January before anything starts, but there has been no committee even started to be formed yet.

Edited by Stanthepounderman

Committee member told me, definitely Lane Kiffin. I like throwing out "committee member". I talked to a "real principal", and he said yes definitely mid January but no committee has even been started to be formed.

The committee is headed up by the principal, 4 faculty members, one of which is the AD, and 2 Alumni. They have been on it going on 3 weeks. Straight from the same horses mouth. By the way it is the real principal. He did tell you January also. That is what I said. Stan now u know my source.. No one is going to know anything til mid or late January. We can guess, speculate, and holler but we want know anything till about mid or late January. As of right now they want to see who applies. Application have been coming in. By the way the date that u said I had already mentioned. Just wanted to let anyone know who wanted to know info. I will not post anymore since some take offense to it and it as not my intention.  Also since u now know my source I will not say committee member any more. Also the job was posted on footballscoop.com in November. So I think they are expecting a good number of Apps. Sorry if I have affended anyone. Go Pounders.

Edited by Pounder1

Here's my frustrations with the deal, and no pounder you didn't offend me. Somebody has got to sit down and question themselves of why Central is such a coaching carasel. Every 3 to 4 years there has been a new coach? Why is that? Is it the kids? Coaches? Will to win? Losing athletes to ooltewah/east ham? Last 10 to 15 years maybe more, cause we were not very good in the 90s either. It has been the same story. New coaches same outcome. And barger 6-5 season has been the high light of the last decade. A committee was what has hired the last couple of coaches if im not mistaken. At what point do you change things up. I know everyone wants the same outcome- a good coach that treats the guys well and wins. I just hope we get it right this time or maybe it's not the coaching. The last few coaches have done well before and after they left Central that's what scares me. Sorry if I ruffled feathers.

Biggums you must have some Biggums because u like to shoot off at the mouth and can not stay in one place or another long enough to make any statements worrth while . You are not disciplined enough. Go away and find a friend..Just stating the facts.

Hey my friend the truth hurts even if it isn't easy to admit. Central has always been loaded with athletes but play park ball like a inner city school. If they had a good coach with structure and discipline they would be a monster. I'm just keeping it real

Stan, I agree with your statements. Yes Barger was the last one to put together a team. The last 2 coaches Montgomery and Allen were stretches in my opinion. Sam had come from Boyd and won with Bargers kids.  Coach Barger is now an assistant at Gile's county.As far as Allen He came from Silverdale and had the last  couple of seasons with very few wins. Montgomery is now an assistant coach in Sequatchie and who knows where Allen goes. I think that King gets it. He has stopped the kids from getting the hardship transfers. I think this committee is not made up of the previous people. I am concerned also . The athletes are there. Also some parents have to let the coaches play the kids and not get upset if theirs does not play. Maybe he got beat out. Also the community needs to get with and behind the team. There also needs to be a good booster club there to support the team. The 2 alumni on the search group I know have played there and won. I hope they have a great input. You need to speak to Mr. King and tell him about your concerns because u are also are still part of the school. I am going to voice my concern to him also again. I hope u will also.

Barger 3 year record = 10 - 21

Allen 3 year record = 10 -21

Stan, Bargers 2 of 3 years I think they were in playoffs and showed improvement each year. Also Montgomery went 6-5 in his only year. At least they did win some home games. Under Allen they did not win a home game. I feel like under Barger they did improve each year. Montgomery inherited some good kids. The kids under Allen did not improve that much even though they were more athletic. Now some of that could be because of assistants. I do think that this has been used for a stepping stone to another position somewhere else.

Edited by Pounder1