Who takes over at Chatt Central?

tistheseason

I think the offense may have some spots for younger kids but let me put this out there for ya to prove my point. All these players started at these positions more than one game like 57. Assuming that they run what cook was running this year

DE- Metcalf sr, delarenzo sr, forgey sr

DT- baker sr, Stephenson sr

LBs-C Morgan sr, mckenzie sr, Billingsley sr, swafford jr, penson sr

Sec- funk jr, Baxter soph, tre tiller sr, Ray sr, norwood sr

All starters of more than one game or saw playing time. 8 of the 11 positions at least. Just backing up my statements with names. I don't see a lot of young kids seeing time unless injuries come around

When will they stop accepting apps?

Apps will be taken thru the early part of January.. Interviews will take place mid January. Coached will be named before the en of January .

Stephenson is a sophomore. Also some of the defensive ends u talked about will not start at DE's. Also you had the 2 Wilson brothers that did start and number 74 started which are all sophs I think. Now than may have started on offense than defense. A lot of JV kids should have played this past season. Some did. As I said a lot of kids did play last year. More sophs should have played.

As for the committee. There are 2 Alumni on the committee that played at Central. One was just inducted into the Hall of Fame and knows his football. The other will be in the Hall the next time. They know there football. One is very prominent in and around Chattanooga. All that are on the committee have a Central background of course along with the principal.  The committee  has a little different background since the previous searches. More alumni involved and more sports persons. Of course they want somebody that will be able to teach there. We will know before long in January who it is. Keep the Faith. Pounders will win .

Wrong again pounder1. Stephenson will be a sr or the roster on the Internet and program are wrong. I'm finding out that a lot of stuff you post is not correct. And who do you think will start at de?

I could be wrong but I believe big Sam will be a junior. Also Forgey may play offense more this year. Remember 78 will be back and probably be your center. I look for the 2 Wilsons to play a lot along with 74. I look for Metcalf as of now to play DE and maybe Delorenzo. Depends what the new coach wants. I am sorry I can not recall all names and numbers because I don't have my program in front of me. I can see Mckenzie sticking with LB. Not sure about swafford there. Maybe Billingsley. A lot will depend on who the coach is and what he wants. 

Sam will be a senior. I find it funny that we are guessing who will play what when we don't even have a coach. Pounder is right that more young players should have/ could have played but that was Allen's thing...he never rotates players. But there are a good many sophomores that will play this year I would suppose. If I had to guess the jv line last year will get some playing time this year. That being said if we get a coach that will coach them up. 3 of the 5 plays varsity this past season so you would hope they progress to more time on varsity.

Wrong again pounder1. Stephenson will be a sr or the roster on the Internet and program are wrong. I'm finding out that a lot of stuff you post is not correct. And who do you think will start at de?

Stan I probably am wrong on some of the players and I do not want to argue about this. But most of them will probably be at different positions with a new coach. The coach will be picked  toward the end of January. My personnel thinking is it will not be Coach Cook. I think he would do a good job but it is a lot of responsibility and a lot of time away from home. Again this is just my thinking. The committee I told u about is who it is . I will give no names because they want no influences and they have other jobs also.