Maryville vs. Mo East Predictions

Guest RedRebels

The Canes look to be outmatched on the LOS (primarily Maryville's DL vs Mo East's OL). The glaring problem for East I believe will be that their safeties play too tight to the LOS (8 yds) instead of 12 yds where those safeties could help themselves in the passing game. They do just fine running the alley from 8 yds, putting them at 10 and even 12 yds would show the same effectiveness for the run defense.

The Canes look to be outmatched on the LOS (primarily Maryville's DL vs Mo East's OL). The glaring problem for East I believe will be that their safeties play too tight to the LOS (8 yds) instead of 12 yds where those safeties could help themselves in the passing game. They do just fine running the alley from 8 yds, putting them at 10 and even 12 yds would show the same effectiveness for the run defense.

with that knowledge-red rebels 38-nada-hate that i wont be there-im sure others are rejoicing-GO Red Rebels-MOVE THEM CHAINS!!! gonna check out playoffs in NC-hope ya'll have an injury free game!!!