Clarkrange Lady Buffaloes

BigFan1966

I live in Cumberland Co. with family in Macon Co..  I'm impartial.  Saw Jackson Co. play Macon Co. last Friday  - Coe put on a show.  I've seen Clarkrange play three times, twice Saturday in their HOF games and Monday night against Stone.  I see Clarkrange beating JC by 15.  JC has no one that can handle Meadows if CR will get the ball to her!  Once they learn how to feed her like they should  - 4 Balls in CR over the next 4 years!

Is that all?

Why is that? What is Clarkrange's record vs Jackson County over the past 10 years? I believe the last time i counted it was 20 wins for Jackson County vs 5 wins for Clarkrange. Its not even a rivalry for us, just you people from Clarkrange. We have dominated you from day one and do you know why? Better coaching thats why!!! Jim Brown is by far and way the best coach in the district and the record proves that! See you in January!!!!

Well for your info I am not from or for Clarkrange or even Fentress Co, never have been, doubt I ever will be. I mainly follow boys basketball, but do get to watch a few good girls games each year. I have watched Jackson Co several times in recent years and they are a well coached team. but if you think that Coach Brown wants to meet Coach Rogers with the talent they have this season you are wrong. Given the fact that most good coaches are smarter than internet jocky fans, I am pretty sure that he would pick the easiest route to the BIg glass house possible. I have yet to see your Blue Devels, but CR is for real, and historically if you give Rogers good posts and a few shooters he does a lot with them.

As for seeing me in Jan, well actually you wont. I don't have a dog in the hunt. Of course after listening to you run off at the mouth, I sincerely hope that Clark Range runs all over you from now on.

BTW even though it is not always a good comparison I will point out that your beloved Bluedevels just beat Livingston by 10. Livingston was beaten in a close game by Stone Memorial, who CR destroyed last night. Again I don't have a dog in the hunt, but the bigger the blow hard, the louder it is when the bubble pops. You better hope Coach Brown comes through or you will have plenty of something all over your face.

Well for your info I am not from or for Clarkrange or even Fentress Co, never have been, doubt I ever will be. I mainly follow boys basketball, but do get to watch a few good girls games each year. I have watched Jackson Co several times in recent years and they are a well coached team. but if you think that Coach Brown wants to meet Coach Rogers with the talent they have this season you are wrong. Given the fact that most good coaches are smarter than internet jocky fans, I am pretty sure that he would pick the easiest route to the BIg glass house possible. I have yet to see your Blue Devels, but CR is for real, and historically if you give Rogers good posts and a few shooters he does a lot with them.

As for seeing me in Jan, well actually you wont. I don't have a dog in the hunt. Of course after listening to you run off at the mouth, I sincerely hope that Clark Range runs all over you from now on.

BTW even though it is not always a good comparison I will point out that your beloved Bluedevels just beat Livingston by 10. Livingston was beaten in a close game by Stone Memorial, who CR destroyed last night. Again I don't have a dog in the hunt, but the bigger the blow hard, the louder it is when the bubble pops. You better hope Coach Brown comes through or you will have plenty of something all over your face.

See and you almost made a believer out of me until you went down the "you beat this team by that much that lost to a team we beat by this much" mumbo jumbo. Your post also has a few more holes in it as you only point out my observations and you have taken offense to them but you say nothing about the Clarkrange fan that is bad mouthing anyone and everyone that isn't a CR fan. No you're clearly a fan of CR and thats ok you have that right just don't get on here and try to act like you're not impartial because its pretty obvious that you are.

Remember this much, none of these games mean much until the final game in Murfreesboro. Thats when it counts and if Clarkrange is as good as you say they are then they will win the Gold Ball hand down and i will congratulate them. As for Coach Brown coming through, well his record against Clarkrange speaks for itself. :)

See and you almost made a believer out of me until you went down the "you beat this team by that much that lost to a team we beat by this much" mumbo jumbo. Your post also has a few more holes in it as you only point out my observations and you have taken offense to them but you say nothing about the Clarkrange fan that is bad mouthing anyone and everyone that isn't a CR fan. No you're clearly a fan of CR and thats ok you have that right just don't get on here and try to act like you're not impartial because its pretty obvious that you are.

Remember this much, none of these games mean much until the final game in Murfreesboro. Thats when it counts and if Clarkrange is as good as you say they are then they will win the Gold Ball hand down and i will congratulate them. As for Coach Brown coming through, well his record against Clarkrange speaks for itself. :)

Hey dufus, you do realize we are on Coach T right? They post scores from pretty much all games.  As for the rest of your rant, well dude, I only pointed out the crap you posted towards me! If you were as smart as you think you are then you would probably have better things to do than post on here all night! BTW if you are such a Devil Fan, then why aren't you pumping up your boys team? Have a good night! ;)

Hey dufus, you do realize we are on Coach T right? They post scores from pretty much all games.  As for the rest of your rant, well dude, I only pointed out the crap you posted towards me! If you were as smart as you think you are then you would probably have better things to do than post on here all night! BTW if you are such a Devil Fan, then why aren't you pumping up your boys team? Have a good night! ;)

More insults and name calling from the CR fans.  I would guess this is one person with several screen names.  To all the real Clarkrange fans out there i wish you guys all the success and look forward to having some great games between two really good teams in the near future!  :popcorneater:

Just a little history 1977-2013 Wins vs Losses 31 wins 26 losses... Just wanted to share!!!

Wow, that is actually pretty neat that Clarkrange had a HUGE lead in both gold balls and head to head with JC. Caught up on the gold balls and almost there head to head. I still think both home teams win this year. Now postseason. Can't wait to see.

More insults and name calling from the CR fans.  I would guess this is one person with several screen names.  To all the real Clarkrange fans out there i wish you guys all the success and look forward to having some great games between two really good teams in the near future!  :popcorneater:

Only 1 screen name, I am me, always have been always will be, so you guesses in that area seem to be about as good as the rest of the smoke you blow. Further more I am not a Clarkrange fan never have been, but may have to head back down to to watch the two play, it should be a fun watch. But now back to my original question, if you are such a huge Devil fan, why are you not pumping up the boys team? Or are you just another keyboard jockey bandwagon fan? -_-

Only 1 screen name, I am me, always have been always will be, so you guesses in that area seem to be about as good as the rest of the smoke you blow. Further more I am not a Clarkrange fan never have been, but may have to head back down to to watch the two play, it should be a fun watch. But now back to my original question, if you are such a huge Devil fan, why are you not pumping up the boys team? Or are you just another keyboard jockey bandwagon fan? -_-

I support the boys program, my son played on the team and i coached on the team for awhile. I am the biggest fan of the boys program and anyone that knows me knows this to be true. You say your not a fan of CR yet you say derogatory things about my posts but nothing about the very inappropriate posts made by the CR fan. If you're not a fan of Clarkrange then you would surely say something about those posts. So you either are the same person or your friends with them either way i could care less. Bottom line is Clarkrange has added some new players and it sounds like they have a good team. Can't wait to watch the game in January and you should come down it will be a great game to watch!

I love college football. I root for UT to win every year. If they do not win, I pull for the SEC even if its Alabama of Florida.

That being said, I am from Clarkange. I always root for my team. If my team does not win, I take great pride in 7A keeping the gold ball. I enjoy the fact Clarkange, Jackson Co, and Clay Co. have not let the gold ball leave in several years.

• Upvote 1

I love college football. I root for UT to win every year. If they do not win, I pull for the SEC even if its Alabama of Florida.

That being said, I am from Clarkange. I always root for my team. If my team does not win, I take great pride in 7A keeping the gold ball. I enjoy the fact Clarkange, Jackson Co, and Clay Co. have not let the gold ball leave in several years.

I feel the same way!  Great post!!! :popcorneater: