Davidson Academy

wreagle71

@cbg - you obviously have no knowledge of this situation. Private schools depend/rely on donors and help from other sources many times and Davidson is no different. I expect them to get a high quality hire. No matter what, it will be an upgrade over the joke that transpired this previous season from what I am told. Getting stuck with a coach who was so obviously in over his head had to be rough for players, parents and the school as a whole. I know they were put in a tough spot with a resignation right before the season but I bet they would re-think the process of choosing who they chose if they had it to do over.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cfa you came out of nowhere with some pretty strong opinions I sure hope for you and your kids sake the joke doesn't get job. The facts are 3 wins And 4th toughest schedule in div 2-a, not sure how many guys would have won more games with 6 weeks to game 1. I hope Da gets a quality coach but it won't because they are writing him a big check most privates need help and get help financially but not for coaching salaries-there are only a couple Ensworths and BAs.

I have no dog in this hunt and could really care less who they hire so it will have zero impact on my kids. I do know they won 3 games in what you call a tough schedule but losing by an average of 40+ to 3 region foes is inexcusable. I believe my postman could have gotten those 3 wins and kept the other games closer.

Cfa you came out of nowhere with some pretty strong opinions I sure hope for you and your kids sake the joke doesn't get job. The facts are 3 wins And 4th toughest schedule in div 2-a, not sure how many guys would have won more games with 6 weeks to game 1. I hope Da gets a quality coach but it won't because they are writing him a big check most privates need help and get help financially but not for coaching salaries-there are only a couple Ensworths and BAs.

Dang CFA to not have a dog in the fight you have an awfully strong opinion.  I actually dont have a dog in the fight either just interested in who they hire.  I saw them on film a few times and yes they had an extremely tough schedule.  Nick Saban couldnt take that group of kids and beat BGA, FRA, DCA, or Knox Webb so CFA not sure you know what you are talking about.  Private schools do not have unlimited funds and most do not have a booster club that will fork out some outrageous money either.  Find a guy that knows football and will love and care about kids and you have yourself a winner.