Top Teams from Chattanooga??

Parkdog3412

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, Bolivar is a little town in West Tenn. Haven't been there in a long time. Regarding one Teddy Craig, East Ridge's new coach, I have done plenty of research on him. I feel like a private investigator.

Coach Craig comes from Central Florida where he had a very successful program in a very competitive region. He is young and has a college playing background. I must admit, he is the main reason that I predict good things for East Ridge. Everyone on this board must come to the conclusion that East Ridge really has no history in baseball. The main cause: no leader, NO COACHING. If you saw one East Ridge game last year, you know that Coach Craig is replacing an idiot. Its a good situation for him.....all in all look how many games East Ridge won last year and you know this year they will be better coached.

I've investigated the Hixson situation and see negative things inside that program so my prediction: East Ridge over Hixson. Is that a big surprise?