Greeneville vs Fulton

FormerDevil

Dominate was the wrong word but...

Time of possession: Rebels ~ 30 min. Falcons ~ 18 min.

First Downs: Rebels 16. Falcons 15.

Rushing: Rebels 159. Falcons 125.

Passing: Rebels 174. Falcons 183.

Total Offense: Rebels 333. Falcons 308.

Punts: Rebels 3 for 26 avg.. Falcons 3 for 41 avg.

When a team is able to control the ball like the Rebels did it just leaves a greater impression on people than the quick strikes that the Falcons had that are over in a few seconds. Also, many of Fulton's yards came in the final 3 min of the game. Good luck to both tonight. If Greeneville can contain the corners tonight I believe they will come away with the W.

Great breakdown RedRaider85. Puts it into perspective. I really hate to hear that Fulton has potentially lost Rollins. It is never good to get this type of news. He is SEC material for sure. I was tremendously impressed. Good luck to the Soph. stepping up. What a storried time to get his bread.

But, without Rollins, SS would have had no problem winning the game. Rollins was that good and made that big of a difference.

Without him, Fulton will limp. As i said before umpteen posts ago, Rollins is a tad faster than Willie. And Greeneville fans DO remember Willie.

Dominate was the wrong word but...

Time of possession: Rebels ~ 30 min. Falcons ~ 18 min.

First Downs: Rebels 16. Falcons 15.

Rushing: Rebels 159. Falcons 125.

Passing: Rebels 174. Falcons 183.

Total Offense: Rebels 333. Falcons 308.

Punts: Rebels 3 for 26 avg.. Falcons 3 for 41 avg.

When a team is able to control the ball like the Rebels did it just leaves a greater impression on people than the quick strikes that the Falcons had that are over in a few seconds. Also, many of Fulton's yards came in the final 3 min of the game. Good luck to both tonight. If Greeneville can contain the corners tonight I believe they will come away with the W.

I personally think the falcons need Rollins tonight if he doesn't play Greeneville does have a real chance at winning but it will be a close one. U can't really look at last weeks stats because a totally different team may show up!

I don't know if he is worth that many points, but the way he affects a defense's gameplan might be worth a TD or 2.

I honestly think his presences matter that much bill say 21 pt difference. Fulton may be slow to start without him. Will be a tougher game. If he does play no one really know how healthy he is either so it's up in air. I feel fulton may be in tough one tonight without him