Greeneville vs Fulton

FormerDevil

Don't know who thought the green team had speed that could match Fulton's speed, but they were mistaken.  The green team is good, but they better get the ball in the end zone on the opening series of 2nd half or this may get ugly.  I don't believe I would have run out there in the pre game and stomped on the falcon if I were the green team......DUMB.

I was hoping Greeneville could pull off an upset, but knew Fulton should win by 21+ in this big playoff game.  After seeing the Greene Devils stomping on the Falcon during pregame they are getting what they deserve.  How more disrespectful can you be to another team than doing that? 

Amen...DUMB and CLASSLESS on the part of the players and shame on the coaches for letting it happen.

What are the odds the coach planned the Falcon stomp?  That stuff just makes me sick.

I do too.....speaks volumes about the teams that do it.  Ballard may have coached with George Quarles, but evidently he didn't get his class from Coach Quarles, you would never see one of his teams pulling that garbage.