West @ Anderson County 3rd Rd!

MAVERICK1995

Whew!

Good enough. Just stopped by to see what's up and saw that. Tripped my hair trigger. Ha ha

No problem at all, AC fans for the most part are pretty realistic, its usually a fan from another school that gets that stuff going, good luck tomorrow, maybe we can pull this one off and move on, tough task, but well see

No problem at all, AC fans for the most part are pretty realistic, its usually a fan from another school that gets that stuff going, good luck tomorrow, maybe we can pull this one off and move on, tough task, but well see

I did notice we aren't getting any love from 5AAA. They're wondering who -- EH our Cleveland -- will be playing next week at West. That's likely but I sure hope we can confound them and introduce them to Maverick country!!

I am extremly excited for this game tonight! Shout out to both teams showing a lot of respect to each other on twitter...really don't see that a lot! I think this game will be closer than a lot of people exspect and will come down to the fourth quarter. We know west will score points...that's no secret but I believe AC can slow that down with long drives. AC is very capable of doing that....AC needs to play toward their strength...their line!

If AC wins, front page with 2 or 3 photos. West wins, page 11 just under next weeks fishing report. West needs a better PR rep.

Are you saying West needs some Holtzian poor-mouthing to diminish expectations to make the ensuing blowout appear to be a surprise?  No matter how you slice it, Merit, we're poor David against the mighty Goliath. :)

Edited by MavMaximus

You keep reaching - AC was front page last Saturday with 2 photos - because you are the #1 seed. If you want to be playing at home in the third round, you have to be the favorite and like it. Don't start the David vs Goliath now. No surprise to me if West wins, I'm expecting it.

Of course it's no surprise because West is the mighty Goliath, on steroids even!

Edited by MavMaximus