Oakland v. Blackman

MidTennFootball

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great game if you were a Blackman Blaze. Once again, little man syndrome got out coached. Honestly, Blackman is probably the better rounded team. I feel like Oakland could have done better running the wild cat or read option with Emmanual last night, because of the field conditions. Blackman will probably fair better against the beast in the east, but have their work cut out for them. They will have to play a perfect game to win.no turnovers and no stupid penalties. You will be playing in their house, so the taunting will go against you. I saw to much of that last night. Remember what happened in bowling green.

Great game if you were a Blackman Blaze. Once again, little man syndrome got out coached. Honestly, Blackman is probably the better rounded team. I feel like Oakland could have done better running the wild cat or read option with Emmanual last night, because of the field conditions. Blackman will probably fair better against the beast in the east, but have their work cut out for them. They will have to play a perfect game to win.no turnovers and no stupid penalties. You will be playing in their house, so the taunting will go against you. I saw to much of that last night. Remember what happened in bowling green.

Congrats to Blackman

It is just hard to beat a Shad coached team twice in the same season. If my memory serves me right when Riverdale was still on top in district 7, Riverdale stomped Smyrna's A_ _ in the regular season 49-3 two or three weeks before the playoff started and Shad made adjustments for the playoffs and beat Riverdale. But then again that was an Aydelott coached Riverdale. LOL Again great game Blackman Good Luck next week!!!! Was last night an injury free game?